1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Pocket Filers 2/4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by mykulmorris, Feb 4, 2009.

1. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    Leaf Fan,
    I can't send a PM (Private Message) because you've not filled out your profile... I have no way to contact you. You can email me at [email protected], we'll go from there.
    -Michael

2. Leaf Fan

Leaf Fan

Mar 6, 2009
    My bad, e-mail sent.
    Thanks

PP Sent. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  3. monkeybutt

monkeybutt

Jan 2, 2008
    Dang, I told myself that I don't need or actually want any more knives, but this 'Pocket Filer' broke my will 'cause it looks like I'll be able to carry it discreetly, but handily and w/ some kind of comfort. Michael, do you think you could make an ivory one for me? Thanks, John

4. safetyman

safetyman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Okay guys, I just got my Pocket Filer today and the pictures Michael posted don't do this little blade justice. It's awesome! It snaps securely into the sheath and when it's in your pocket, it's barely noticeable. Michael does really really nice work...he can expect me to contact him sometime in the future about another model of his and probably another one of these. Thanks Michael :D.

5. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007

John,
    I have you down for one in Ivory, Thanks!
    -M

6. klhayes77

klhayes77

Nov 28, 2008
    I got my knife in the mail today. It is a fantastic knife. I'm very pleased,this is my first custom knife.It locks into the sheath very tight.:D

7. bchan77

bchan77

Dec 6, 2007
    Hello Mike, I come to this late. I would like to have one in black micarta. Do you ship outside the States?

8. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    I do ship outside the US, where are you?

9. bchan77

bchan77

Dec 6, 2007
    I'm in Hong Kong. Thanks.

10. Leaf Fan

Leaf Fan

Mar 6, 2009
    I received my Pocket Filer today. Michael is a real gentleman to deal with, the product arrived well packaged and in perfect condition, and faster than he promised.

Anybody looking for a small fixed blade for EDC should really consider one of these, they're great.

Thanks for the great transaction Michael. :thumbup:

11. Brad "the butcher"

Brad "the butcher"

Dec 15, 2008
    When are you hammering out some more Michael?

12. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    I'll be making more this weekend and early next week it looks like, Thanks!
    -M

13. Nvincible

Nvincible

Dec 31, 2002
    I would love one of these pocket filers in black!
    Please add me to your list if you are still making some!

You do such beautiful work! I've wanted everyone of yours I've seen.

14. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    You're on the list for one in black Nvincible, Thanks!
    -M

15. LNortrup

LNortrup

Sep 8, 2008
    Michael,
    Ya got any burgundy ones left? Larry
    Actually, I like any of the 4 colors posted-- great looking knife--one that I can put in my pocket and use.

16. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007

Thanks Larry, I'll have you a burgundy one by the end of the week.
    -M

17. SPXTrader

SPXTrader

Dec 26, 2006
    Michael, on your website what is the little ivory handled knife you're holding? Looks like a Pocket Filer of some sorts...Very interesting!

18. mykulmorris

mykulmorris

Jul 8, 2007
    Just something I made while playin around, maybe I'll try another again someday...

19. SPXTrader

SPXTrader

Dec 26, 2006
    I like it! Nice looking clip point, and it looks to be the same size as the Pocket Filers.

20. monkeybutt

monkeybutt

Jan 2, 2008
    If the 'best' knife is the one ya have at hand then this has turned out to be my best. It is really the only fixed blade that I can comfortably carry in public. The sheath system is a perfect and ambidextrious fit. Thanks, Michael.