Post up your 4-5" Bushcraft blades

Well, here's some shameless self-promotion, but at least I pay for the privilege of being able to do it :p. My bushcraft/utility blade, the S.U.B. System. With or without the pouch on the sheath.

105_1628_zps42dcbca4.jpg

105_1624_zps44de24dc.jpg

Protourist -

Here is what the Marbles looks like now after Sargent put the new spacers on it. The ones I put on looked OK but were too soft. Under it are a vintage Remgington RH33 and a Brian Andrews Off the Map Bushcrafter.

It doesn't get much better than that.:thumbup:

Big Chris Trailing Point

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 81
Say Heah Guys and Gals, Yeah, I have a nice stable of knives in this size range. To start, My Busse Combat Son of Badger is one of my Fav's, I then have (2) INFIRatManDu's, Then the Rodent 4 and the Rodent Solution, I also have the Rodent 3. Then my (3) Bravo 1's two in 3V and A2, Then I had Gorge K make me a Bushcraft knife out of a saw blade when back then it was a very popular blade material, it's right on the 4 " mark but 3/16th's" thick and has a choil but it blends down to a zero edge making it look like a modified hollow grind but it's not. Then my Skookum by Rod Garcia another Fav's, and John Bradley with the World Finest Camp Knife has one of the thinnest edges of all my knives, a piece of art in desert ironwood. Pg. 9 2nd knife down.i got lucky with these two since I bought both at different times at a closeout price but a matching set are my Gerber stay Freeman Hunter and the Caper both in S30V, a Puma Eiche Wolf in 440c. a Cold Steel SISU and Browning Independence Fix Blade, a Benchmade Bushcrafter #162 and a Blind Horse Bushcrafter, (3) Tweeners in the three shapes and (2) BK-14 with slabs one in each color. But recently I got a Battle Horse, I didn't plan it this way although I knew what I wanted, I bought the Attitude, I had it curved slightly and the drop point lowered and had a high scandi pilot on ot, I also wanted a White handle to team up with my smaller Himalayan Imports M-43 Khukuri that has white handles, The battle Horse Attitude came out looking like the high end Woodlore except it's a 5 1/4" blade and 3/16th's" thick, It's Simply TiT's, Beautiful, the rest are either 5 1/2"-15"+ blades like one of my Fav's Summer Long Knife my Rodent Rucki, Oh, I also just bought a Mora 510, Classic #1, the Mora 2000 to match my Mora Hatchet and the Bacho Laplander to make my Lite z trio for my Afternoon Delights a hot cup of coffee on the open fire and a baked potato I also have a Stromeng Bhuku LiL STAK to team up with my Stromeng Leuku's. and that's it, Not enough huh.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Forged by Dalibor Seckar (Daado on Bladeforums) to my specs.
52100 w/ 4 3/4" blade and 9 1/4" oal
Textolite (30+ year old micarta) with orange liners and brass hardware.
knife4_zps1g6itevc.jpg

knife3_zps8kpkxkjx.jpg

finish3_zpspe3i8bro.jpg

finish4_zpsvtcirvlu.jpg

finish5_zpsnnt2tuan.jpg

I don't have a 4"-5" blade knife. That's an in-between for me! I do have a 3"-4" knife though (and a 6"-7" knife as well).

Here's my 3"-4" EnZo Trapper that i handled myself from a chunk of walnut salvaged from the garage i rented when i lived in Bosnia. The apartment owner said it had been there as long as he could remember (he and his father and brother built the apartment in the early 70's).

Pics:
FMs%20EnZo%20Trapper%20RSP%203_zpsc1xm8bzq.jpg

FMs%20EnZo%20Trapper%20RSP%201_zpslyit0max.jpg

FMs%20EnZo%20Trapper%20Spine_zpsrivkjuas.jpg

I carry it every day. It's in my EDC bag which goes everywhere. It will go to my son (who was born in Bosnia our 1st year there) when he's old enough to take better care of it. My landlord was like a grandfather to my kids so it has some significance for him.

That is Fantastic! I hope he really gets to enjoy, cherish and get plenty use from it!

That is Fantastic! I hope he really gets to enjoy, cherish and get plenty use from it!

THanks! Yeah, he's drooling after it already. He has an ESEE Izula (both my kids have their own Izula) which he really likes, but he prefers my EDC knives over his (it even has the handle scales on it!).

We're planning on visiting Sarajevo again in the near future which will be great for them all.

Back