Post your Becker knives pics here

6IPTOhn.jpg

New Pants for my 20 arrived today from AZWELKE :) they fit Great :thumbsup::thumbsup:
ED56755D-8B52-4E53-A6DD-CE12C5080FBB.jpeg 5DB56B3B-5362-46DD-B118-78884831E60C.jpeg
Now I got to get some D-rings to have a baldric set up ;)
Also the Wrench Knife Sheath from the KA-BAR GAW came in the same package :) THANK’S AL :thumbsup::thumbsup:
It’s not even my Birthday :D
0672DF13-5344-413E-9EB5-1AA0432B7C3F.jpeg

oMdBffk.jpg
FINALLY got around to doing up some handmade wood scales for the ol' BK16. They're real rough around the edges, which is fine for my own use, but I know what I'll do differently to make the next set perfect with a nice purple wood I picked up! Sanded down and threw a new patina on the blade, too, just a quick vinegar soak.

neUFjX1

Last edited:
Annnnnd a better shot this morning with my real camera, along with the scale blanks for the next set! As you can see, the hex holes for the nuts are.... not the cleanest. Got lazy and didn't go pick up a smaller Dremel bit to do the finer work; won't do that next time, lol.

Was also wondering if I should be concerned about the rusty blade coloration in a couple spots? It's much more apparent in the photo than to the naked eye, so I figured just keeping an eye on it would be fine, rather than resanding and forcing another patina.

eZ7AKwN.jpg

Back