• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Post your Becker knives pics here

FSA

From a camping trip this weekend. Used the 9 a lot.

kPh0gGC.jpg

MolokaiRider

Gold Member
Well lookie here! Thanks to the graciousness of Erik 1066vik 1066vik he sent this gem. I like it very much, and can see how the choil is useful for this design.

Due to the nature of me being dad around here, I don't get material Christmas gifts (hugs and food are good enough for me). This is the first gift I got this past year, and it is a doozy. I love it.

Thanks again friend. I plan to put some time in with this thing and see how she does.

Happy New Year BeckerHeads!

0CBB81A6-B843-471D-9172-E212F096E3C3.jpeg B7F63214-C809-4745-8F0C-86F53B13E065.jpeg 5F525D4C-C055-485A-BC3C-98CDF1E4F372.jpeg

Tanker 1/66

Gold Member
Well lookie here! Thanks to the graciousness of Erik 1066vik 1066vik he sent this gem. I like it very much, and can see how the choil is useful for this design.

Due to the nature of me being dad around here, I don't get material Christmas gifts (hugs and food are good enough for me). This is the first gift I got this past year, and it is a doozy. I love it.

Thanks again friend. I plan to put some time in with this thing and see how she does.

Happy New Year BeckerHeads!

View attachment 1714225 View attachment 1714224 View attachment 1714226
That 1066vik 1066vik is A Helluva guy for sure. And that is one Helluva knife.