Post your Becker knives pics here

BK8 was a sample called the helicopter egress,Ethan was not involed it the design I heard,only 5 proto types were made. Cost factor was what killed the BK8 .

Last edited:
Nice to see your pics again, Bladite.

128905360_5pLoN-M.jpg

I know who has one of these, but I think I insulted him with my offer a long while back. It promptly went back into the safe. :p

I don't think Ethan had much of a hand in that design, as I recall. Maybe he can elaborate a little more on the BK-8 if he pops in.

your pix too are a delight. i like the stump one - it looks shopped though :)

i have had a few more Beckers show up since the last photo fest - i could haev sworn i did a 7 way machax spiral, but i can't seem to find it tonite. drat.

just will have to wait for free time and good light again, and shoot them all over with the good camera :)

Bladite

i have had a few more Beckers show up since the last photo fest - i could haev sworn i did a 7 way machax spiral, but i can't seem to find it tonite. drat.

I remember seeing that one. :thumbup:

Here's my favorite. :cool:

bjmc035yr1.jpg

bjmc036tj0.jpg

bjmc037gu2.jpg

bjmc038ao9.jpg

"If you're not living on the edge, …you're taking up too much space."

Big Mike

Guyon, you should change your name to "Becker Whore" How much money have you given to Ethan? Like maybe $1000? How bout you Bladite?

Holy crap,some of you guys' have an unbelieveable collection of Beckers' going on!

Back