Post your CRK carry knife for today.

How long's it been with that one now, kidcongo kidcongo ? Dedicating yourself to EDC just one and it pays you back by biting you?

Haha....yes, it has been a little boring for a knife enthusiast.....but worth it. I am going to run with this until the end of 2017, then start with something new (old) in my pocket for January. I am thinking i'll carry my Ti-Lock for a while just to "reset" my brain from constantly handling a L21 since the beginning of August.

The Truth: from a functionality standpoint, you can do anything you ever need to do with a Large 21. If I was stranded on that proverbial desert island, I'd be happy to find an L21 in my pocket.

BTW: the bandaid is not from the knife. Dropped a rock on my finger building a pond and crushed my nail. :mad: My daughter learned a few new words that day. :eek:

DJNEoi6.jpg

Yesss! A fellow traveler on the Damascus journey!

Pretty much Liked 'em all again. How can you not--they're all CRKs and damn fine pics, too, guys and gals. I've had my large 25 StarBenza in my pocket every day since I got it. I just can't believe how smooth and free this one is and it fits my hand just great. Since I got my little HalfTrack Saturday, that one's been along for the ride every day too. They make a curious but really nice pair.

bU9DzTf.jpg

ZlzL1X1.jpg

Back