Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Fresh out of the mail box :D
zpdsEGn.jpg

Fresh out of the mail box :D
zpdsEGn.jpg
This pic actually makes me sad. Your grind is so even. I have the exact same knife and mine is 50% wider at the tip than the rest of the edge. So sad since I asked DLT to pick me out one centered, low as possible lockup, etc. and they did exactly as I asked to the letter, but I never mentioned the edge grind because I thought with a $500 knife it just would be. Not their fault of course. They are my favorite dealer, but now I have one more thing to ask them to check. Ugh. After seeing all these really nicely ground ones, though, mine doesn’t make me smile like it did before I knew mine was jacked up.

This pic actually makes me sad. Your grind is so even. I have the exact same knife and mine is 50% wider at the tip than the rest of the edge. So sad since I asked DLT to pick me out one centered, low as possible lockup, etc. and they did exactly as I asked to the letter, but I never mentioned the edge grind because I thought with a $500 knife it just would be. Not their fault of course. They are my favorite dealer, but now I have one more thing to ask them to check. Ugh. After seeing all these really nicely ground ones, though, mine doesn’t make me smile like it did before I knew mine was jacked up.
Dont be Sad ! All you need to do is send it in to CRK for a blade resharpen and explain you want a nice even grind.
These are such great knives and the action is remarkable and unique to CRK . I've fallen in love with these knives all over again After making a full circle back to them.

Back