post your ugly mugs here...

Its good to see some mugs of our brothers on HI. Here are a few, first one is a work pic, was teaching a few of my team-mates the finer points of repelling, most important..... dont fall!!

The next is a pic on a mancation at my bros place in the keys.

Dang Pugs, you had me thinking you was a worn out old retired guy, you don't look a smidgen over 38 to me and my eyes still work pretty good on good days.
Bo Hunk comes to mind, not in any mano mano way ya understand.
I'm gonna block this thread so there's no chance my wife will see that, she'd probably call ya and be a nuisance.

My words of wisdom on repelling is don't go no place you need to repel from. I also prefer not to get into planes that you have to jump out of, and never ever ever, I mean never get into a flying machines where the wing go faster than the machine itself, think egg beater. That anti rotation crap don't work for beans.

How come there aren't many pictures in the earlier threads. I went back through to see how gosh darn good looking Steely might be and really very few pictures. The get culled after a time or what.

I'll post a pic sometime when I got my makeup, er I mean my camo on. Don't want to scare the children or make the mommies jealous.

I had my wonderful wife snap this pic of me and my 22" GRS

IMG_1384.jpg

Facial hair and knife match very well. Now you just need the uniform and you look like a royal guard.:thumbup:

I have no sweet knife in this picture, but this sunken eyed grouse is me

REDACTED

my throat beard is incredibly powerful, but is all the beard I can muster.

Last edited:
I dont know whats cooler! That 22" GRS or that stash:thumbup:
I had my wonderful wife snap this pic of me and my 22" GRS

IMG_1384.jpg

Gehazi I thought you were some wild child that grew up in the jungles of Borneo. Blade and Kora in hand at six years old folllowing grandpa around to harvest some berries meat for the day. Bustin a cow skull open with your Khuk in the morning for some brains and eggs:thumbup:

Last edited:
Dang Pugs, you had me thinking you was a worn out old retired guy, you don't look a smidgen over 38 to me and my eyes still work pretty good on good days.
Bo Hunk comes to mind, not in any mano mano way ya understand.
I'm gonna block this thread so there's no chance my wife will see that, she'd probably call ya and be a nuisance.

My words of wisdom on repelling is don't go no place you need to repel from. I also prefer not to get into planes that you have to jump out of, and never ever ever, I mean never get into a flying machines where the wing go faster than the machine itself, think egg beater. That anti rotation crap don't work for beans.

Lol, you crack me up Bawanna, I started very early in my career and was rewarded with an early retirement age. I do intend to go back to work but not suiting up anymore, and just waiting till im bored.

Yes it is Pugs! Bring your teammates over here brother! We'd have a good time!

33cccd9342298695a26e80fe91bf3611

Brother that is one fine looking dome your building, as I said to Bawanna one time, the trouble we would get in if we were closer to one another boy it would be bad, in a good way ya know! Im thinking we would be exactly the same.

Here you go

2d26a377-9ba0-4590-8e2d-7e802f4b3148.jpg

That sir is one fine stache, and that GR is crazy.

Here's a couple. First from 2008, old job:
image.jpg
And last month, just out of the shop
image.jpg
No clue why it's sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
It's over a decade since this thread first started. How time (and the original pics) flies.

Here's a 2010 picture taken at the HI office in Nepal, from right to left, Red Flower, Kami Sherpa, myself.

71640_1582447635619_699328_n.jpg

Back