post your ugly mugs here...

Stumbled onto a couple from awhile ago.

I love this one. We have a National Night Out and have booths in the park. Our SWAT team brings their toys and trucks etc and let the kids and stuff put on the gear.
I'm actually holding this little girl up, she couldn't stand on her own under the weight and still hold the rifle.

That's a mighty nice M1A, Bawanna.
Phill - thanks. Ceash test hanshee- nobody's gonna let me slug stuff with an antique one, so...BTW that 22" GRS is terrifying.
Nice 'stache. If I do that Jackie runs away from me...

Dang Bawanna, pretty sharp there my man!! And that is one heck of a MANstache you are working. Now that is one nice M1A but if I know ya, you have some kind of pistol in your bag there.... soooo???? what is it??

The M1A is full auto / select fire for those of you who get off on such stuff. Wicked fun. We have two. I redid the stocks and we use them for parade rifles and of course range fun now and then.
There's a 1911 in the bag and a Kahr PM45 you can see peeking out of my pant leg. Please don't tell the brass though, I'm supposed to be a sheep. A mean mad dog sheep but a sheep none the less.

I used to be allowed to wear the 1911 into the office and lock it in a safe on my desk. Got a new DC and he didn't like that, no firearms for office pukes. So it stays in my van. He don't know about the Kahr on the ankle and it stays there to this day and always will. All the officers know about it but he don't. Hopefully it stays that way.

I got a start on a Duck Dynasty beard, never growed one in my whole life but I think it's coming off tonight. I'm not feeling so secure in my job, violets and all and thought I might go down and see about making duck calls with Si and Phil and crew but wife is starting to whine about it. I hate whining. SWMBO rules the roost.
I'll try to get a pic before the AK Bowie does the deed. Or if I'm feeling a might shaky might use a trimmer ya know. Safety first.

Thanks J.W., my wife doesn't like the mustache much either because it pokes her in the face.

That GRS is about 4 pounds!

Only photo in existence of bawanna with a beard. Taken tonight right before it got cut off. Followed orders and left the stash, had it since I was 3. I feel naked and I should have waited till spring me thinks.

That would look good at the station house, next to the "most wanted" photos.

bawanna is one leather jacket away from looking like an extra in sons of anarchy-- also I would like your police department to please ship me both of your M1As, Ill pay shipping

Nice, Bawanna. You should have the police department start using that photo on all their squad cars, the intimidation factor alone would bring crime practically to zero in your area.

See Bawanna, I knew you had at least one pistol on ya, and that beard looked good on ya, I as well just shaved of my stache and goat for the misses. But I will give her a week or so then im growing it out again.

Awesome pic! Thats the sweetest Chit i ever laid eyes on! You need a bigger pegboard so you can put both them blades crossed with your bharaiv mask above them for when your not there to protect! Or you could just stand like that forever:D Beard does look good on ya!

I quit using the fanny pack, too girly man but this is my constant companion.
Dan Wesson Cbob with my own Buckeye Burl grips.

This rides on my ankle except when in the shower.
Kahr PM45

It's surprisingly not bad at all. Low bore axis I have a 40 all steel that to me bucks a bit. Had it ported and it helped but still bucks. Also have a 9 that is very pleasant but I prefer big fat bullets.

^Bawanna, do you live in a dangerous area?

Not so much anymore.....Too many years in the Boy Scouts. All areas are dangerous, you gotta be ready for it.
Especially if your a sheep dog and not a sheep.
People used to call me paranoid. I no longer put my guns in zip lock bags in the shower with me, and I hardly ever sleep with a garbage can over my head to prevent some dirt bag from cutting my throat.
Also have my viscous killer watch dog I got from Kroncew. He's not too quick and licks before he barks but comforting.

I still sleep with a garbage can over my head, but I had to stop leaving the house like that during the day. Got too many funny looks. At least that's what my wife told me, I couldn't see a damn thing with it on.

Back