Premature Esnarkulation 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all must've dropped some acid too. :D

If that's your normal beer fare, I can't fathom how "delicious" could be used in reference to Busch Light.....quenching, satisfying, refreshing.....maybe. Maybe english isn't your first language. :wink:

Ok fine.:D

I am far from a wizard with my verbiage, but it was very nostalgic. Although I think the last time I had one, I was shotgunning it.

You know what? I am going to stick with delicious. Screw you guys:p

I wanna grab some fire wood but it's slim pickins on craigslist and my pickup ain't gonna make it up the mountain. :(

You know what? I am going to stick with delicious. Screw you guys:p

To paraphrase Warren Sapp, "What I eat doesn't make you poop. So don't worry about the taste in my mouth."

Sometimes a cheap light lager is exactly what a person wants. :thumbup:

Ah, the good taste was clearly lost while crossing the pond :D

*lol*

the availability of fine beer is so inconsistent in this country.
At least I can usually get a guinness.

This week I had some Big Elm Gerry Dog Stout. Not bad, wish I could get it without driving through western Mass.
http://www.bigelmbrewery.com/tasting-room.html

Also had some Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro. Pretty good too, but trying harder.
The Butternuts Moo Thunder Stout continues to elude me...

To paraphrase Warren Sapp, "What I eat doesn't make you poop. So don't worry about the taste in my mouth."

I ain't gonna bitch about free beer, either.:D

Lunch/supper.

Rib-eye sammich with bacon and sauteed mushrooms and a good beer.

DSC01073.JPG

Delicious.:p

daizee, I went on a little kick of LH Nitro last winter. Pour hard and drink quickly. Pretty good stuff.:thumbup:

Lunch/supper.

DSC01073.JPG

daizee, I went on a little kick of LH Nitro last winter. Pour hard and drink quickly. Pretty good stuff.:thumbup:
Dayummmy, that sammy looks delicioso. And the beer....intriguing. Don't pay no mind to my gibes, I was just having a little fun at your expense...it's a snark thread, remember? Besides, I'm a little cranky and really missing beer, haven't had any since the 9th of November (not that I remember exactly :grumpy:), Doctor's orders. At least it's not standing orders....but it'll still be a few weeks, I reckon.

Dayummmy, that sammy looks delicioso. And the beer....intriguing. Don't pay no mind to my gibes, I was just having a little fun at your expense...it's a snark thread, remember? Besides, I'm a little cranky and really missing beer, haven't had any since the 9th of November (not that I remember exactly :grumpy:), Doctor's orders. At least it's not standing orders....but it'll still be a few weeks, I reckon.

I knew you were joking. So was I. :p
I was chuckling the whole time I was replying to you bozos.:D

We will probably never meet, so I will just tell you that I am an extremely sarcastic person.

The beer was okay. Honestly, nothing too special.

You guys that carry hawks to the woods;

What does it do for you? Does it as the advantage that carrying a short axe would at a lighter weight or does the all steel construction not only hinder chopping power but make it heavy as well?

Just asking if it's good kit or if you just bring it out there bash things up and trow around like a wild man in Ted Nugent fashion?

You guys that carry hawks to the woods;

I only have a couple CS models (Rifleman and Trailhawk). The RM is too dang heavy to carry around all day. Both chop pretty well and drive stakes like nobody's business. Neither one splits worth a hoot - they just bind up once you get up to the eye. A sabre or flat-ground "tactical" or "modern" hawk would likely be much better for that. I don't throw tools around/away, so I can't speak to that.

Frankly, they're neat and fun but I'd rather have a big ol' knife for the same or less weight and much more versatility.

Personally I don't give a rat's a$$ what Sapp says, thinks, or does. I couldn't stand that dude when he played for the Bucs. Over-rated loud mouth that was mean to fans on a regular basis

Doc

Lunch/supper.

DSC01073.JPG

Good stuff! The little lady presented me with a pack on my Birthday the other week. If you can scrounge up some, I recommend Bluegrass Brewing Co's Bourbon Barrel Stout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back