Premature Esnarkulation 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_Tanner (preparedmind101) had scathing remarks about this set.

Linky?

It's all in what you expect, I figure. I gambled on what I thought would be a crapfest and instead found functional farts with tight pivots. Sounds like Kershaw may have doubled down on the Loctite, which is disappointing. Reckon' I can mate a tiny Torx to an impact wrench? :D

FWIW, I don't believe that my people stopped rolling Around in the mud until jules Caesar came and put a stop to that. We put one hell of a fight though, so much so that Vercingetorix is held as the 1st "French" national hero..
Julius Caesar = the first "Godfather"

Linky?

It's all in what you expect, I figure. I gambled on what I thought would be a crapfest and instead found functional farts with tight pivots. Sounds like Kershaw may have doubled down on the Loctite, which is disappointing. Reckon' I can mate a tiny Torx to an impact wrench? :D
I have a Sears Craftsman driver that's been ground down nearly to the shaft because of screws like that....one time because I was trying to turn the "D" shaft "nut" instead of the screw. If you're willing to grind the driver down almost to the shoulder, you might be able to loosen it...or maybe some acetone or MEK in a pinpoint dispenser....

Julius Caesar = the first "Godfather"

No, no no. The empire had been mafia-ing it up for a long time. He's just the provincial Governor that conquered Gaul, not an easy feat or someone before him would've done it.

All I know, is Rome's influence can still be felt so far wide today; count yourself lucky that you're still speaking English..

Linky?

http://youtu.be/miBIKDVMkU4

Chris is an entertaining youtuber. I enjoy his videos.

Doc

Pretty cool:

[video=youtube;08UgwZQZq58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08UgwZQZq58[/video]

Pretty cool is right. Thanks Dubz, for keeping me entertained. I thought maybe snark was down for repair today. 47 Pages....that's usually when it's heating up, making the gallop to the finish line. Weather here is nasty, wet and chilly. Not like I'd be outside anyway.

Pretty cool is right. Thanks Dubz, for keeping me entertained. I thought maybe snark was down for repair today. 47 Pages....that's usually when it's heating up, making the gallop to the finish line. Weather here is nasty, wet and chilly. Not like I'd be outside anyway.

Fifty is where it's at! Vroooom, vrooooooooom! I'll cut down on the wine. I promise.

DSC01072.JPG

Chateau Neuf Du Pape, eh?
Why did you even bother, when there are quality beverages like Coors Light and Bud Select 55 available?
Europeans. I'll never understand you. ;)

Why did you even bother, when there are quality beverages like Coors Light and Bud Select 55 available?

Yesterday, after helping my neighbor split some firewood, we had a couple beers. I had Busch Light for the first time since high school, and it has delicious.:p

A great deviation from my normal stouts and Belgian Ales, but any beer tastes good when ya earn it.

Ah, the good taste was clearly lost while crossing the pond :D

Busch Light.......and it was delicious.:p

A great deviation from my normal stouts and Belgian Ales, but any beer tastes good when ya earn it.
If that's your normal beer fare, I can't fathom how "delicious" could be used in reference to Busch Light.....quenching, satisfying, refreshing.....maybe. Maybe english isn't your first language. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back