• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

pukko style neckers, B&T, PSK knives

Here's a half dozen I've done recently-

First four here are 3 of the puukko style neckers I do, 15N20 steel at .095 thick with shallow scandi grinds and full tangs. All the way on the right is a medium PSK knife.

***ALL prices include US shipping and don't include appropriate discounts (contact me if you are .mil, retired from same, or a LEO/EMS type) - Paypal or check/mo are all fine.***

From the Left:
1- bocote handle scales, blued steel pins. Tang is blued to match blade finish. OAL 6.5 and a 3 inch blade. Koyote Girl hand stitched necker sheath. Scandi Sold

2- Tulipwood, 6.75 OAL, 3.25 inch blade. Koyote Girl hand stitched necker sheath. Scandi Sold

3- Osage Orange. 6.5 OAL and 3.25 on the blade. Koyote Girl hand stitched necker sheath. Sold

4- Medium PSK knife, butyl rubber strip underwrap (like ranger band) with a 550 cord over wrap. Simple belt pouch sheath. Convex ground blade of 15N20 3 inches long. OAL 6 5/8 inches. Sold $65

191-194-1.jpg

191-194-2.jpg

191-194-3.jpg

Last edited:
Next is a Bird and Trout knife, i left some forge marks n but finished the blade to 600 grit and buiffed otherwise. convex primary and distal taper- with a low angle straight bevel V grind edge.

Handle is cocobolo, steel is 15N20, OAL is 7 1/8 inches with a blade length of 3 1/4 inches. That leaves a very comfortabl handle with a gentle bird's head rear.

Sheath is double hand stitched, fully waterformed, Koyote Girl made pouch style belt sheath.

SOLD

189-1.jpg

189-2.jpg

189-3.jpg

189-4.jpg

Last edited:
And last, one small necker style PSK knife- 15N20 steel .095 thick with a convex ground blade that is 2 inches. OAL is a touch under 5 inches.

Handle is wrapped with butyl rubber and then 550 cord, with a simple necker pouch sheath.

Asking $55 for that one. Sold

196-1.jpg

196-2.jpg

196-3.jpg

Last edited:
You're killin' me here Christof. :D

Bird & Trout: SOLD.

Paypal sent.

It's one of my favorites in the style. I really like the edge I did on that puppy. And it's yours, thanks :tu:

Great work as always buddy, outta all your knives those puukko style neckers are definitely on my wish list !!!

I have one of the neckers, quite a handy knife! I've bought and sold many a knife in the past few months, the necker stays. Useful in kitchen and in pocket when hiking. The handle is well and subtly shaped, koyote has a knack for the woodwork. The scandi-grind was ever so slightly steeper than I'd prefer, but I sharpened it up to my liking, and now it's a very sharp blade with a lasting edge. Somebody buy the bocote handled one before I buy another.

Last edited:
pitdog: now's your chance :) Any particular handle material you are interested in that's not here?

Christof, i will take the little PSK necker. I've been really want to try one of your knives, and I can't afford to pass this one up :) PM inbound

And last, one small necker style PSK knife- 15N20 steel .095 thick with a convex ground blade that is 2 inches. OAL is a touch under 5 inches.

Handle is wrapped with butyl rubber and then 550 cord, with a simple necker pouch sheath.

Asking $55 for that one.

196-1.jpg

I call this one if it's still available.

EDIT: Crap. After I posted I saw where tknife grabbed it.

I have a necker with an Osage handle, been using it for about a month+ now. Sharp, handy and I sometimes kind of forget it is there. I put mine on a dog tag chain and love the way the knife "snaps" into the sheath. Works way out fo proportion to its size.

BTT-

The two neckers are scandi grind. They are seriously handy knives. Great for small game and kitchen use, general cutting- Especially if you gravitate towards a larger main blade for woods use, as I do, the scandi grind small whittler design really is nice to have as a secondary.

PSK is convex. I tested the PSK design by using the rubber and cord wrap to make javelins and throwing them at the stumps out back, they hold up fine. They are also drilled for regular scales if you want to do that at some point.

Here's a half dozen I've done recently-

First four here are 3 of the puukko style neckers I do, 15N20 steel at .095 thick with shallow scandi grinds and full tangs. All the way on the right is a medium PSK knife.

***ALL prices include US shipping and don't include appropriate discounts (contact me if you are .mil, retired from same, or a LEO/EMS type) - Paypal or check/mo are all fine.***

From the Left:
1- bocote handle scales, blued steel pins. Tang is blued to match blade finish. OAL 6.5 and a 3 inch blade. Koyote Girl hand stitched necker sheath. Scandi $80

2- Tulipwood, 6.75 OAL, 3.25 inch blade. Koyote Girl hand stitched necker sheath. Scandi $75

3- Osage Orange. 6.5 OAL and 3.25 on the blade. Koyote Girl hand stitched necker sheath. Sold

4- Medium PSK knife, butyl rubber strip underwrap (like ranger band) with a 550 cord over wrap. Simple belt pouch sheath. Convex ground blade of 15N20 3 inches long. OAL 6 5/8 inches. $65

191-194-1.jpg

191-194-2.jpg

191-194-3.jpg

Hello Christoff, If # 2 Is Still available I'll take It ! Your Neckers are Beautiful, PM Sent,

Last edited:
Back