• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

pukko style neckers, B&T, PSK knives

No problem. I'll hang onto the box until you get bakc on to hear the reply- think you'll be happy.

If #1, the one with the bocote handle, is still available I'll take it.

Mike

Thanks Christof, it's done. Ya know I gotta have a small fixed blade to keep the Carving Jack company :)

No problem. I'll hang onto the box until you get bakc on to hear the reply- think you'll be happy.

I'm wishing now I would of added that medium PSK to my Order, There's alway's next Month though, And Thank's again Christof for that Combo Deal, I cant wait to get them Beauty's In the Mail,

okay, I'll box that one up for ya! PM incoming

Got the Knive's Today Christof, And the Tulip Wood Necker Is Real Nice, That Tulip Wood Is some Beautiful stuff and the Sheath Is a Beauty Koyote Girl's Work Is Excellent ! And you know I'll take the PSK I sent you an E-Mail, Thank's for everything !

sorry, I forgot to update- Snake Dr. got that one, too!

It's a regular knife for me to make, so I can set one up in fairly short order with a neck carry sheath. Send an email and I'll work it out with you-

thanks!
Christof

Back