Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Long story short, missing out on a full paid trip, meals included to a Disneyworld Resort this week, we've had reservations since Fall:oops: Glad we kept it a secret from the kids.

On the bright side I've got some good shop time comin up.

Long story short, missing out on a full paid trip, meals included to a Disneyworld Resort this week, we've had reservations since Fall:oops: Glad we kept it a secret from the kids.

On the bright side I've got some good shop time comin up.
Dang, hope you got a refund! :(

Dang, hope you got a refund! :(
The kids Grandparents were footing the bill, I really hope they got refunded. They had everything from the airline tickets to 5 nights at the Wilderness Lodge booked, would have been incredible for the kids.

The kids Grandparents were footing the bill, I really hope they got refunded. They had everything from the airline tickets to 5 nights at the Wilderness Lodge booked, would have been incredible for the kids.

What a bummer. Sounds like it would have been a fun trip. Hopefully they got refunded or were able to reschedule.

Money well spent right here. Thanks T.Knotts T.Knotts for the heads up on these. A great layout don't matter if you miss your mark. This little sumbitch is awesome.

Grizzly Optical Punch

20200515_143456-01.jpeg

Find your mark
20200515_144310-01.jpeg
Line up the bullseye with your layout
20200514_173201-01.jpeg

Replace the looky loo with a punch
20200514_173234-01.jpeg

Give it a whack and it's leaves a perfect divot to find with your drill bit.
20200514_173255-01.jpeg
Yes, it's the little things in life, and No, I dont know why there's two holes.

Mack, did you ever dig up your photo? I have one of these (standard handle rivets), but I think the blade length is more like 11"

View attachment 1326179
98346538_3134170193301117_8249602513041358848_o.jpg

97828951_3134192279965575_192290603579473920_o.jpg

Last edited:
My local Case IH place deals mostly with quarter million dollar pieces of equipment. Folks would probably be shocked to know what some of the big equipment goes for.

Long story short is they treat me well for only having a compact tractor. I recently needed a small attachment, they found one a few hundred miles away and delivered it within a few days. This morning they dropped off a bag with some toy tractors for the kids and this Mora knife. I know that's part of the sales game but I appreciate it when a company acts like they want your business.
20200520_101401-01.jpeg

My local Case IH place deals mostly with quarter million dollar pieces of equipment. Folks would probably be shocked to know what some of the big equipment goes for.

Long story short is they treat me well for only having a compact tractor. I recently needed a small attachment, they found one a few hundred miles away and delivered it within a few days. This morning they dropped off a bag with some toy tractors for the kids and this Mora knife. I know that's part of the sales game but I appreciate it when a company acts like they want your business.
View attachment 1343696
That's pretty cool, there is definitely not enough of this type of thing happening these days.

That's pretty cool, there is definitely not enough of this type of thing happening these days.
That's a fact. There's a couple of businesses in town that will bend over backwards to get your business and we try to buy from them when we can. I am two things to a fault, stubborn and loyal.

View attachment 1343696
This is what good companies are all about I will support them instead of the big box store.

Back