Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

glennbad

Knife Moddin' Fool
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I spent some time searching, and I may have missed it, but I couldn't find a dedicated thread for Queen Cutlery pics. Given the recent news, I thought it may be nice to see everyone's Queen, S&M, and other related brands knife pictures. If there is another dedicated thread, then my apologies, please merge this with it.

I'll start this off. I'm a little embarrassed, I didn't think I had that many Queens, but I dug into my hoard, and found quite a few. I took some quick picks. Some of these I have had since I was a boy. Some I have purchased, and some I have received in exchange for work. I have found them all to be great. The older ones, I found had issues with spring pin cracks, much like Schrades did.

My favorite pattern was always the Big Chief knife. It was probably the ugliest pattern, nothing sexy about it, but when I look at it, it reminds me of my dad. The yellow B&T actually came out of his possibles muzzleloader bag, and I hadn't ever seen it until he had given the bag to me. I think maybe he had got it from his dad's stuff after he had passed.

Queen 3.jpg
Queen 6.jpg
Queen 5.jpg
Queen 2.jpg
Queen 4.jpg
Queen 1.jpg

I know you guys have some, let's see 'em!

Last edited:
57AC4411-004F-43A2-BBBE-533CA77AC2C5_zpshapfi6cd.jpg

0B92A322-0CEF-4B27-968F-98159C1D5C53_zps28vj3msy.jpg

Not Queen branded, but made by Queen! Northwoods Canoe and Tuna Valley whittler

Alan posted one of Canoes that was a Cozy Glenn SFO's, these were made for Ken Daniels before he owned Queen. Plus the stamp has the OP's name included, so it seems more that fitting!:D:D;)
DSC01052.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg
Both the Trapper and the Canoe came in 4 different bone colors and jigs!:cool:

Dave

A Northwoods canoe, a Queen City canoe, a small Northwoods lockback, and a Queen liner lock tear drop. All made by Queen in better times. The color is off on the tear drop (my fault) but it's a great pattern.

I've always wanted to try one of Queen's liner lock tear drops, managed to find one for sale yesterday luckily. It's the amber bone stag though, and while it's certainly nice the wood on yours is what I was really looking for.

0B92A322-0CEF-4B27-968F-98159C1D5C53_zps28vj3msy.jpg

Not Queen branded, but made by Queen! Northwoods Canoe and Tuna Valley whittler

I really like that! I might have to consider selling a couple of knives to get one for myself

The File and Wire Series, each series had 5 knives, each knife was produced for a few months....not sure how many of each were produced.:( ATS-34 blade steel, worm grooved bone covers, Saturn Shield..... F&W Series #1, addition #1
IMG_0415.JPG
Addition #2
IMG_0421.JPG
IMG_0417.JPG
#4IMG_0418.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG

Dave

Last edited:
Back