Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

A Queen built Northwoods stockman
IMG_0366-X3.jpg

A Queen #26
IMG_0280-X3.jpg

Queen #49
IMG_0282-X3.jpg

My oldest Queen made knives are the Winchester Blue Grass Cutlery series from the late '80s, beautifully done.
zhLyDjN.jpg

1pgHnmQ.jpg

A couple of large S&M reverse gunstock stockmen from the early '90s.
zX8xLIU.jpg

b0NoOQ2.jpg

A trio of 4" stockmen from the mid '90s.
dRFYwYM.jpg

pZqzMJ9.jpg

1998 was a very good year.
s8uhGor.jpg

8xIGVQA.jpg

2000 began the S&M File & Wire series of knives.
DD8ZyxW.jpg

2002 the cocobolo series of Queens.
kbINVYf.jpg

kUg8Xtb.jpg

2004 the carved stag bone Queens.
bumHwM3.jpg

uvi6PRU.jpg

2008 the amber carved stag bone Queens.
LgbMxeR.jpg

2011 the curly zebrawood Queens.
LL18TGN.jpg

File and Wire Series #5, 1st addition
IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0889.JPG

Thank You Jeff!! :) As are yours!!! :thumbsup::cool:

I only have pics taken of these 2 knives in this series, but there are 5 knives in this series also. Both these are 5 1/2" closed with what Queen calls Morning Ash Worm groove bone covers.

Dave

Last edited:
I tried to warn Glenn not to get me started :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Another favorite pattern of Queen's is the Swaybelly Trapper. This knife just feels right in my hand, it's a pleasure to use! I carry one of the F&W ATS-34 varieties but they made so many other "pretty" ones........ BUT I can stop any time!!!o_O;) Right Charlie???? :D
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0209.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG

Dave

Charlie's second Harness Jack SFO still holds a special place in my soul:)
He didn't make very many of these, and really only 2 varieties Golden Rod jigged bone and Ebony!:cool:
Plus a couple with Stag covers and I believe 9 with Candy striped cell, most of which self-destructed!:(
IMG_0738.JPG IMG_0741.JPG IMG_0170.JPG
Charlie"s scan!!!!
file.jpg

Dave

HJ #3 of Charlie's is the last to date that Queen made!:oops:
For some reason he followed the Master Cutler to his new operation!;) I did enjoy watchin Charlie and Bill at last years Rendezvous interact when they were able to, which wasn't often! But I sure would like to be a fly on the wall during their conversations over the phone!:D They both know what a traditional knife is suppose to look like and Bill sure knows how to make them just right!! :cool::cool: The love they share for old patterns is self evident and I for one am very glad to be alive during this renaissance. It is quite obvious that traditional pocketknives have lost a great deal of share market.....things change...unfortunately in some cases. :(
But I still have hope for Queen as I'm sure many others do as well :thumbsup:
Here is HJ #3, probably the most pocket friendly (well maybe a tie with HJ#6) and a Great punch! :cool:
IMG_0731.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG
IMG_0735.JPG

Dave

Back