question for Mr.Sal

A more popular choice would probably be a dark green CTS-20CP Military... :D (black clip please)
I love the way you thinking

Maybe when we make the "2" model, we'll do a forum piece?
sal
This is great especially, if this will happen in the next 12 month and the knife will have dark green scales and nice Carpenter steel like CTS-20CP

Who is Joe?

And is the Cruwear going to be a 1000 piece sprint, that is gone in minutes, and nobody really gets one, and those that do want quadruple the next day? Rog, great thing to look forward to. I really love Spyderco, and am switching all my stuff over to them as we speak. But this one thing really runs me hot.

I would be very intested in a white scale (is that doable?) black blade manix, with the skeletonized liners... or a normal manix with skeletonized liners.... or a millie..... I have neither, so either would be interesting.

Who is Joe?

And is the Cruwear going to be a 1000 piece sprint, that is gone in minutes, and nobody really gets one, and those that do want quadruple the next day? Rog, great thing to look forward to. I really love Spyderco, and am switching all my stuff over to them as we speak. But this one thing really runs me hot.

Y'all can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Joe in question goes by the name "The Mastiff" on these boards and he has stated many times that he has been waiting almost 20 years this particular knife configuration.

A Bladeforum Military 2 :eek: I would be all over that like gravy on biscuits!!! MMMMMM biscuits and gravy! Sluuurp!

I'm so excited,I would drive out and volunteer work to get a blade forum mili 2 within the next 6 months! Lol

Thank you so much Sal!

right now, we're getting ready to start shipping a Millie in Cruwear (Joe's model). I'm using a production piece now.

Thanks for the heads up Sal. I'm going to move a mountain if I have to. The last thing I want to do is miss out on it. I think it will sell fast.

I predict we finally will get Jim to test it on some rope. He has avoided Cruwear so far. Too few carbides maybe? :)

Joe

I should probably mention that the Cruwear Military is CPM Cruwear. :eek: The first powdered Cruwear to be used in production. I'm sure enjoying mine.

sal

I should probably mention that the Cruwear Military is CPM Cruwear. :eek: The first powdered Cruwear to be used in production. I'm sure enjoying mine.

sal

Ya know, for being such a nice man you sure has a mean streak. Real cruel like! ;)

sal
Didn't realize this Millie had the first powdered technology Cruwear used in production. One more thing making it harder to resist.

Last edited:
Back