1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Rajkumaar's Fighting Sword and Amar Singh Thapa Knife for 8/19

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    RAJKUMAR"S FIGHTING SWORD

Overall length --27.5''
    Weight --40 oz
    Spine thickness --1/4''
    Steel guard
    Chiruwa style satisal wood handle
    Brass decorative gray horn scabbard
    Continue amazing work by Rajkumar
    This Sword feels alive on my hand
    Add to your ongoing collection at $375. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18 inch 33 ounce villager fit and finish Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Dhar wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Field sharp blade. Knife with a great history and story for your collection at $185.00 *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  2. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    WoW ..Almost Speachless on that sword! Beautiful Sheath!

3. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    That is the coolest sword I have ever seen! Rajkumar is a genius!!!

4. philllll

philllll Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2013
    Awesome sword. I love Rajkumar's style.

5. Rose&Thorn

Rose&Thorn

Jun 27, 2012
    Trying to see if I can justify that astk...

6. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Love that sword:eek:

And if I were plagued by those infamous giant metal chickens of Reno, I too would be armed with such an impressive blade:D

Seriously, that is incredible.

7. Derek the Destroyer

Derek the Destroyer

Jun 12, 2011
    Ahhh I want an ASTK soo badly! Too Bad my Wallet won't allow it :(.

8. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Spectacular sword!

9. mc5aw

mc5aw

Nov 6, 2011
    That sword is one of the most beautiful pieces I have seen offered on the Forum. Whoever is fortunate enough to own it will have a magnificent treasure in their possession.

10. crimsonfalcon07

crimsonfalcon07

Dec 27, 2010
    Sweet sword. I bet that's a great slasher.

11. Bummey

Bummey This little piggy went to market

Mar 19, 2012
    Forget the knife, where can I get that giant rooster?

12. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Funny, I had that same thought. It's pretty cool. Would look great close to the dragon head from a week or so again, that was way cool too.

13. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    where does the amar sing name come from? -- shocked these are both still here , will end up on my wall if they stay much longer

14. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    Dont snooze too long Gehazi! This is your warning:yawn: I almost bought that sword a couple times! Two beers and a computer and it will be gone!!!

15. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    well everyone is gonna have a few more days for these before I get them, I just picked up something else , so need moonies, but IT WONT BE LOOONG ( you better buy that sword if you want it ndog lol--IVE ALREADY HAD 2 BEERS)--- the amar looks great and so does the sword, just want to have money in hand before I ask for them .

16. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    Yep. I have to regroup now that i layed eyes on that chitlangi just put up on DOTD. That would put me 550 in the hole so I better hold ...for now... Wifes B-day is next month so dont think i could get away with 550$ on steel right now. Both of them blades are dogawfulully beautiful tho.

17. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Only 550 in the hole? Heck you can fill that in with a teaspoon. I need a track hoe and my wife's birthday is next month too. Wonder if she'd like a fighting sword. I know I would. Today was our 27th anniversary and she finally did what I asked and had a couple rings get a makeover. She tried to go cheap and only do one but the jeweler must have read my mind, messed up and did both.

Cost me 1200 semolians but I was ok with that. I've decided we only have so many days here, might as well go out in debt.

18. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I wonder if I buy the sword I could get a good price on the chicken. Actually I kind of want both these beauties.

Ok, I'm with ndog, checking out before I get cashed in.

19. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    Ha!! Happy anniversary my friend! Hope you and Mrs. Bawanna Have a great one. You should be checked outta here and checked into somewhere else! Much as I like cold steel a warm heart cant be beat! I was thinking my wife might like a 21 inch Chitlangi ring or a Rajkumar fighting sword belt!...:D Love that chicken!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  20. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    yeah much love to bawanna and ms bawanna , we would not be the same without you guys -- in the short time ive been on these forums you are a universally positive force !