Rajkumaar's Fighting Sword and Amar Singh Thapa Knife for 8/19

Positive is good. Thank you for kind words.

Clocks ticking, I got the 75 bucks in the bag, looking for the other 300 and shipping and donation. Practically already done. Yeah right.
And the chicken, don't forget the chicken.

lol I got 40 bucks to your 75 -- who is with me ? anyone want to help buy that raj kumar fighting sword for bawanna as a payment for his excellent keeping of the spring medallion?-- or should I just go on a savings race with ndog and try to snatch it

Definitely go head to head with ndog, bawanna isn't worthy and I should pay to take care of the medallion. It's privilege not really a task as it were.

lol ! I think all you guys are pretty worthy and in the end its a donation to HI not to bawanna :D , ( though bawanna is a great person who could really use a crescent sword ! but so is ndog, pugs, karda, howard, steve tall etc everyone who gives sincere support to this company , and pays attention to the soul of the work that bill wanted carried on .

huzzah.

And this here is one of the reasons why I know I am going to be a consistent part of this community. Wonderful people! I'm looking forward to donating with my next sharkings. :)

indeed rose, I make sure to donate with every deal of the day or blem! the best made knives money can buy !( srsly this stuff would be totally out of reach for most of us without HI)

Dips on the kukri.
Looks simple and functional with full tang, just what I like.
Still, would like to know more about where the name came from and if its good as pry bar or for field use.
Already mailed aunty yesterday but couldn't post here since I'm moving at the moment.
Gtg. Tons of boxes are calling my name.

Ps. It's a little bit too long for me but I think I can get used to it. Kind of like a baby sword. Real swords I have trouble with. I do martial arts since almost 3 decades and am strong with 200 pounds but swords feel weird to me. Kind of slow. Anyways. 18 inch might be the max I can handle with proper speed.
Also it's a bit more than what I normally pay for a knife. But I was already lucky with two blems or aunty just being nice to me even if I wasn't fast enough in emailing her. Then there's the current trouble at HI and I also like HIs social side.

Pps. No really back to shifting things.

Last edited:
Happy Aniversary to you Bawanna and many more my friend. Hope you and the Mrs have a wonderful day.

Dips on the kukri.
Looks simple and functional with full tang, just what I like.
Still, would like to know more about where the name came from and if its good as pry bar or for field use.
Already mailed aunty yesterday but couldn't post here since I'm moving at the moment.
Gtg. Tons of boxes are calling my name.

Ps. It's a little bit too long for me but I think I can get used to it. Kind of like a baby sword. Real swords I have trouble with. I do martial arts since almost 3 decades and am strong with 200 pounds but swords feel weird to me. Kind of slow. Anyways. 18 inch might be the max I can handle with proper speed.
Also it's a bit more than what I normally pay for a knife. But I was already lucky with two blems or aunty just being nice to me even if I wasn't fast enough in emailing her. Then there's the current trouble at HI and I also like HIs social side.

Pps. No really back to shifting things.

You will like your new ASTK. I love mine, my primary user is an 18" ASTK by Lacchu just like this one.

Happy Aniversary to you Bawanna and many more my friend. Hope you and the Mrs have a wonderful day.

It's a great day, wife had to work, she likes the weekend job, catering, wedding type stuff.
I get the whole day to do whatever I want. I'm building a new blade house. Another hour or so and I should have it ready for inspection. I hope.

lol I got 40 bucks to your 75 -- who is with me ? anyone want to help buy that raj kumar fighting sword for bawanna as a payment for his excellent keeping of the spring medallion?-- or should I just go on a savings race with ndog and try to snatch it

Im afraid you would have me beat on the savings race. As much as I like that sword I dont think my other half would let me justify it. Im building my own blade house right now and as you can see there are plenty of weeds and brush to clear. Khukri money goes to doors and windows for now.
02632cbc5298cf52fcdab2f8648a4e68
I can justify my siru, gelbu, lil AK and even a big chopper for the winter but haven't figured out how to justify that sword. Maybe I need some goblins in the night and I could use it for protection? Tried that then comes the proverbial "What the heck did you buy that pistol for?" So I'm still speechless on that sword. Somehow Bawanna I think you will be done with your blade house before me:D. But when im done you can bet there will be a blade display and probably a Rajkumar fighting sword! Wouldn't that chicken look cool on top my house? I'd do it!

It's a great day, wife had to work, she likes the weekend job, catering, wedding type stuff.
I get the whole day to do whatever I want. I'm building a new blade house. Another hour or so and I should have it ready for inspection. I hope.

Very good, can't wait to see the new display. And just a reminder I'm home Tues.

actually yeah
I think if we can get 10 people to put in 50 dollars ? we could raffle it? ( karda can you officiate this? lets raise some moneyz)

The way my luck runs with all things HI I'd win the sword and yall would hate me and call me mean names and a blade hog.

In everything else I seem to be a pathetic loser, a happy pathetic loser but a loser none the less.

But I'd probably buy a ticket anyhow. Be happy for the winner even if it's me. Don't be hatin though.

Well here's bawanna's blade house plan B phase III part 17. She's a bit crowded but as I was laying out I realized the Katana fit too. It will still get it's own house one day and that will make room for more or allow me to spread out some.

Wife brought home the shadow boxes and I couldn't make them work separately so I hooked them together and that worked semi ok.

Even put the medallion on top but I need to modify or put it back where it was, not quite enough flat space to be secure up there but it do look fine.

Thanks for the reminder Pugs, I'll send a package down in the next couple days. I'll have to go in the blade house to fetch a couple.

Nice display Bawanna! Easy access when ya need them. Love it! Medallion looks at home!

omg bawanna you have so much class ! organization ! I lack both!(shadow boxes are great idea)

Last edited:
Back