Random Thought Thread

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Will the basic field knife be available again soon?

Yes and no. I don't plan to make more of them (this was a project for Amazon that we changed our minds about) however there were about 40 that did not fit in the last heat treat batch that are being heat treated now. There are also some Cruwear test mules that may be sold down the road.

Yes and no. I don't plan to make more of them (this was a project for Amazon that we changed our minds about) however there were about 40 that did not fit in the last heat treat batch that are being heat treated now. There are also some Cruwear test mules that may be sold down the road.
Can I have a cru wear mule… pretty please.

Edit… still planning on doing anything with Amazon or focusing on your own site?

Last edited:

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
Cruwear mules sound amazing!
I'm not sold on how comfortable they'll be...

🤣

61QNYRF5KJL._AC_UY395_.jpg

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
So, the soles will last reasonably long on concrete sidewalks, but you'll have to give them some waterproofing treatment after you get caught in a downpour.

I'll wait for the Delta 3v hiking (combat) boot. You sissies can walk around in your scuffs.

😂

bluemax_1

Gold Member
So, the soles will last reasonably long on concrete sidewalks, but you'll have to give them some waterproofing treatment after you get caught in a downpour.

I'll wait for the Delta 3v hiking (combat) boot. You sissies can walk around in your scuffs.

😂
"D3V; The ONLY choice for discerning pavement pounders everywhere".

*** hire the Grey Poupon guy for the voiceover

😂