Random Thought Thread

Sitting at -5 at the moment. Dog is giving me that "wtf are we still in the house, ya jerk?" look.
I get out for a walk with the dog every day aside from the pouring rain days because even on the coldest days, heā€™ll just lay outside either hooked on his lead or in his kennel lol.

He doesnā€™t take no for an answer.

Will the basic field knife be available again soon?

Yes and no. I don't plan to make more of them (this was a project for Amazon that we changed our minds about) however there were about 40 that did not fit in the last heat treat batch that are being heat treated now. There are also some Cruwear test mules that may be sold down the road.

Yes and no. I don't plan to make more of them (this was a project for Amazon that we changed our minds about) however there were about 40 that did not fit in the last heat treat batch that are being heat treated now. There are also some Cruwear test mules that may be sold down the road.
Can I have a cru wear muleā€¦ pretty please.

Editā€¦ still planning on doing anything with Amazon or focusing on your own site?

Last edited:
Cruwear mules sound amazing!
I'm not sold on how comfortable they'll be...

šŸ¤£

61QNYRF5KJL._AC_UY395_.jpg

So, the soles will last reasonably long on concrete sidewalks, but you'll have to give them some waterproofing treatment after you get caught in a downpour.

I'll wait for the Delta 3v hiking (combat) boot. You sissies can walk around in your scuffs.

šŸ˜‚

So, the soles will last reasonably long on concrete sidewalks, but you'll have to give them some waterproofing treatment after you get caught in a downpour.

I'll wait for the Delta 3v hiking (combat) boot. You sissies can walk around in your scuffs.

šŸ˜‚
"D3V; The ONLY choice for discerning pavement pounders everywhere".

*** hire the Grey Poupon guy for the voiceover

šŸ˜‚

Back