Random Thought Thread

Bob has telepathic connection. He doesn't need to show up like the rest of you mortals and he can still clean up before any of you --- Rookies!

Bob is Sir Bob and there's only one :D

I believe so. A bit larger than a waki, but I believe it was called a “lightweight” version? Mike157 Mike157 ?

Photo credit to Mr. Mike btw. Really enjoyed chatting today Mike. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Wish you could have made it @betzner. Sorry to hear about your health.

Thanks, Mark!

The “formal” definition of the length of a wakizashi is between 12” and 24”. I haven’t measured one, but I think that Dan’s blade is close to the upper limit. I’m pretty sure that he refers to these as wakizashis - Super Assassin Wakizashi, and in this case “light”. The katanas that I have seen, from Dan, are definitely longer. Frikken awesome blades (Katana and wakizashi), what ever they are called.

It was great meeting and talking with you today, Mark. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Hopefully bump into you again, tomorrow.

Bob, I’d love to wander the isles of Blade and get your perspective on things. Apparently, I’m not getting any younger, maybe we can do our wandering, next year, in hot rod wheel chairs. Mike

Uncle Timbo Uncle Timbo

Happy June 2nd Birthday, Yer transplanted hillbilly :D
Thanks brother. I'm dealing with a birthday frozen shoulder due to a 90% rotator cuff tear I didn't know I had. The Doc knocked me out and then manipulated my shoulder while I was out. Now one month of PT. Surgery will come later.
I'm just thankful it was my non- dominant side.

One of these years Nathan! I hope to see the whole clan there!

Thanks brother. I'm dealing with a birthday frozen shoulder due to a 90% rotator cuff tear I didn't know I had. The Doc knocked me out and then manipulated my shoulder while I was out. Now one month of PT. Surgery will come later.

Feel better!

Good luck and cut straight Jo!!

Sorry to hear that Tim. Even on the non-dominant side that has to be rough. Heal fast brother.

Hope that heals up good for you. I had minimal partial tears in both shoulders at the same time. I was able to PT back to 100%, but it took a year+. It was somewhat my (jobs) fault. I kept feeling pretty good, doing too much and re-injuring one or the other. Take your time and heal well!

After having my 1st CPK for a couple of days now, I'm making a new to-do list.

1- Must figure out how to knock out everyones internet for at least 5 seconds the next time an HDFK sale occurs.
2- Remember to post "I'll take it" in less than 5 seconds.

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud.

Back