Random Thought Thread

Did someone say a Utility Fighter?

v77PsTP.jpg

Sorry my CPK brothers as she's NOT FOR SALE but you may enjoy the visuals if she's your type :p
Ahhhhhh, that is a beautiful piece. I love that wood.

I don't know why I am recalling this.

A long time ago I was talking to a very popular knife maker. We were joking about his 4 year waiting list. He had just flown into the PRK for a show and stopped in to the gun shop where I worked. Anyway, I expressed my opinion that it wasn't fair to spend time making knives for sale at shows when he has hundreds of customers waiting 4 years. Not only that, but he is out of his shop for a couple of months a year traveling to shows around the country. I said that he could not only save thousands of dollars in travel expenses, hotels, food, etc, but would have a much happier customer base. He got a little huffy and wanted to know if he should be chained to the grinder 12 hours a day. I said that was not a bad idea. :D

Last edited:
a menagerie on your man-gerie

Dogs' short lives are one of the things that make me doubt any kind of intelligent design.

ZAKk7da.jpg

I was just taking a picture of my leg and these bastards hogged the shot.

I agree, I miss my dog so much. I found his coat stuffed in the back of the closet two days ago and the next thing I know, his cat is rolling around on it and meowing like crazy. She then got up and went to where his bed used to be, looked around and then just walked back to the coat and laid down quietly. She has been sleeping on it ever since. Definitely brought a lump to my throat.

Nice looking dogs, give them a treat for saving us from man-thigh pictures!

random t shirt threads;

last night, I came home to this! And it's not even my birthday, (it would have been socks)
Nice! My coworker got me that same shirt last year - I wear the devil out of it.

I'll see your Bob Ross in the cosmos, and raise you a Pole-Dancing Sloth (secret Santa gift from my boss last year):
index.php

Yup,talked to him on Saturday, he also makes a "Take Down Version" of the Super Assassin

Back