Random Thought Thread

How's Bilbo Wagons shaping up?

on hold for the summer, been working on building a deck and getting a new to me '99 Beta Techno up and running. Too many damn projects!

Didn't want to disturb this diner for too long just in case it decided it was too rude of me to just stand there and watch:

GswWUfd.jpg

I know that the Land Down Under has the most poisonous type of creepers, critters and crawlers which I would not mess with, but that sale snake the Dobbies were picking on was no So. Cal Red Rattler! Pick on someone your own size :D

Last edited:
That's pretty cool to get to see that Mat.

Unless your're the hapless cottontail which most probably didn't even see that ending coming!

I was thinking by the time that rattler is working on swallowing the rabbit, a wily coyote would probably come by and have both dinner and dessert :D

They're not hated as much as your dingos who snatch babies (that story was way before your time!)

They're not hated as much as your dingos who snatch babies (that story was way before your time!)
lol. I'm well aware of it. Fun fact; there were some crazy people on the news two nights ago, claiming they had seen a Tasmanian Tiger (whom has been extinct since 1936 due to Dingo's) in the bush. They also accompanied their story with some very blurry video "evidence" :D It's like the Australian version of big foot!

Yotes have eaten my cat and several neighbors cats too years ago when I was living in the rural areas. Coons, possums and yotes get dispatched on sight around these parts...

Yeah, but I can't take my handgun around in a residential neighborhood and start shooting herps! Not in So. Cal anyway ;)
Everything is legal here in Tennessee:thumbsup::p For Snakes I prefer my Benelli or Beretta 12 Gauge:cool:
Don't worry, I can't even carry a pocket knife.

But what mama doesn't know won't hurt her ;)
What?:eek: I usually don't carry a pocket knife either! I prefer a Walter PPQ 9mm! Never bring a knife to a gun fight:thumbsup:o_O

Last edited:
Back