Random Thought Thread

^^ I don't watch much TV, but I make it a point to watch that show. That show tipped me toward buying a Gransfors.. lol

I love when Bob would paint a big ol' brown tree right over a beautiful backdrop he created and i'd think he'd gone and ruined it all..... couple seconds later and i'm in absolute awe !

His sons mustache & hair was pretty hilarious too :D

Talk about coincidence. I was just about to post up a new, unused potato knife I have available for some kind of trade toward a Utility Fighter! Other knives such as any part of a full set of Steam Mill Hollow Knives by Don Hanson III and his family also available toward trade for a UF - among all kinds of other knives, but not for any CPKs.
Since I do not want to post a reply to Bobby B's recent posting of his desire to obtain another UF (After I posted earlier my desire to obtain one), Below is my response! (Just kidding Bob, I still owe you big time for the Shiv)
View attachment 762929

Last edited:
Did someone say a Utility Fighter?

v77PsTP.jpg

Sorry my CPK brothers as she's NOT FOR SALE but you may enjoy the visuals if she's your type :p

Talk about coincidence. I was just about to post up a new, unused potato knife I have available for some kind of trade toward a Utility Fighter! Other knives such as any part of a full set of Steam Mill Hollow Knives by Don Hanson III and his family also available toward trade for a UF - among all kinds of other knives, but not for any CPKs.
Since I do not want to post a reply to Bobby B's recent posting of his desire to obtain another UF (After I posted earlier my desire to obtain one), here is my response! (Just kidding Bob:mad:)m,
View attachment 762929

Now, someone is doing a helluva greatass job keeping that doggie's teeth white. Hell, they are whiter than mine!

The nice thing about you and I, Tom, are that neither one of us needs to worry about what's an insult and what's a joke! And then there is the serious business of UF's, LOL.

B

Now, someone is doing a helluva greatass job keeping that doggie's teeth white. Hell, they are whiter than mine!

The nice thing about you and I, Tom, are that neither one of us needs to worry about what's an insult and what's a joke! And then there is the serious business of UF's, LOL.

B
No doubt Bob, I don't expect one of these beauties to pop up, but you never know! Have a good one, and if I do not obtain, hope you do-Kinda;)

The tension in the air is palpable.. so thick you could slice it with a.. (tee hee).. Ultimate Fighter!!! Now that's just not nice Mike, funny, but not nice.

I'll throw a couple up on the screen too, then. Note that I would certainly love to have 12 Shivs, but my goal/intention is to hold no more than 10.

Oh, and Tom, we must remember we are dealing here with ruminants. Just wondering if they are actually ruminating.:):D

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Random thought:

If anyone that reads this is going through a tough time or knows someone that is....maybe you just think someone is a little unwell, please talk to them. Ask them how they are feeling. Ask them what they are thinking. Just let them know they have someone.

Thank you.

Back