Random Thought Thread

Ref the Q you had asked Jo:

I think that they will accommodate the first 10 DEKs plus any other ones who wanted to snag another CPK pattern from their Blade Show 2020 potluck inventory. In other words a very rapid bang-bang DEK1 sale and them a nice slow pace for the rest till they marked it "sold".

Congrats on your soon-in-hands DEK1 :)

This is dangerous knowledge, as I am also pondering a third UF... I have two pretty ones and I'd like a user...

Does anyone have any suggestions for a clip to replace a large Tek Lok? I at times wear pants without belt loops, and therefore without a belt, and Tek Loks don't work. I love Spyderco g clips, but the hole spacing is different. I may just end up drilling/riveting a spot to match the g clip, but figured I'd check around to see if anyone here has any other clip suggestions with the holes already set up as needed. This is specifically for my new DEK1.

Edited: autocorrect
Ulti-clip all the way. Exactly what you need.

a1ZIZUs.jpg

I absolutely love UF. It's the knife I sleep with. I judge all other knives against it.

The UF is my favourite. Can't have too many, and once they're gone I don't think they have the tooling to bring them back.

The standard UF is retired. Once the blades I've made are gone there will be no more. The tooling was modified to made the Double edge fighter so there is no going back.

Back