Random Thought Thread

A couple of weeks ago and totally on a whim, I bought an extended cargo van (a used Chevy 3500 Express) because it dawned on me that I have way too much clutter which needs to be gradually moved into a storage which I do not yet have! I think that I really well and truly may have put the cart before the horse this time!
I don’t mind helping you store some knives guns or flashlights. I only live a couple of hours away and will even make the drive to save you some time. After all CPK’ers are the best people.

I don’t mind helping you store some knives guns or flashlights. I only live a couple of hours away and will even make the drive to save you some time. After all CPK’ers are the best people.

I think that a gun storage without an FFL may prove to become problematic but check on CPK and flashlight storage. I’ll bring the van and will haul all your such items free of charge :p

07-original.jpg

A couple of weeks ago and totally on a whim, I bought an extended cargo van (a used Chevy 3500 Express) because it dawned on me that I have way too much clutter which needs to be gradually moved into a storage which I do not yet have! I think that I really well and truly may have put the cart before the horse this time!

You may be my most impulsive friend.

Nary a worry my esteemed friend, Martin! This offer extends to you too and I am willing to drive up to you in WA to make some room for you too. Nothing is too far for me when it comes to you ;)
Thanks Mat, but as you know I’m in the process of retiring so have got my collection of Carothers down to one of each model and blade steel, I don’t know if it would be worth your time?:rolleyes: But you are more then welcome to them especially since your the official keeper of Carothers memorabilia.;) #stillnotnathan3

Last edited:
Many years ago we had a cat that would crap in the bathroom sink every time we left for the weekend...every damn time.

Could think of worse places to come home to...at least pretty easy clean up

Agreed jlauffer, lotsa worse places ... but on the other hand how could you not have that visual of what had been in the sink every time you brushed your teeth?

Some things you just can’t unsee :(

Winston

Last edited:
Back