Random Thought Thread

LdEawDo.jpg

4PtLRTY.jpg

I was smashing this rock today with the sledge and a big chunk of it popped off with a full force blow and rocketed right at my crotch, hitting my dick. It hurt for ten minutes, but I'm glad I didn't take it in the scrote. Thought to myself that maybe I should be wearing a cup

last week I was smashing some river rock that was cemented in place by the previous owner of my home. When the sledge hit a large rock flew out and just missed hitting me waist high, bounced off of the house brick, and barely missed my new truck. I placed myself between the rocks and the truck after that as I’d rather take a rock than let it dent the truck or break a window. I’ll heal and the blemish on the truck will hurt more than the rock;)
I know, I’m weird.

last week I was smashing some river rock that was cemented in place by the previous owner of my home. When the sledge hit a large rock flew out and just missed hitting me waist high, bounced off of the house brick, and barely missed my new truck. I placed myself between the rocks and the truck after that as I’d rather take a rock than let it dent the truck or break a window. I’ll heal and the blemish on the truck will hurt more than the rock;)
I know, I’m weird.

I think your just a true car nut !!! :) And your not alone out there !! I know I think the same way :)
I bought a new f250 in 99. I had it a week and a friend asked my help to move him. I said ok but we are NOT using my truck lol. I got there parked far away. But yet someone decided to try and put a chair in the trucks bed. Of course they attempted to go over the bed side not the tailgate. Well they missed by a long shot. It took my buddy and I four attempts to get an exact match !! After that I started yellow taping off my truck lol. Now I just keep a daily driver inexpensive truck lol. So yes your not alone lol
:)

I know, I’m weird.

Ask Lorien Lorien about being a human rock guard....

#©o¢krockblock

I know, I’m weird.
Why didn't you just move the truck?

Why didn't you just move the truck?
It seems that I fit your username here a bit more than you do ;)
I only needed to take 2 or 3 more swings with the sledge and figured another rock acting like a hellfire missile was unlikely, though not impossible, and I just wanted to finish the job quickly.
If I would’ve read Lorien’s post prior to my encounter I would’ve moved the truck before starting and would’ve worn a cup. Worst thing I considered was it’d hit me in the leg.

Also, have you ever seen a T1 Torx bit? Makes a T6 look huge:eek:

View attachment 1539453
Yup. Wiha, Wera... only the really good brands machine them uniformly at those sizes.

I've seen some of the budget sets. The smallest sizes aren't even Torx shaped at the tip. They don't have the ability to machine things that precisely at those sizes.

Back