Rat Chat down

I don't think pre-order is open but they still have a few RMDs for sale in the company store. No waiting.

The runt decided my shepherd would be a much better dog with a bunch of perfume. The poor boy smells like a fench whore.

Ummm...I assume you mean the dog, not the runt?

And MB, I got three questions for you:
1) How many French whores you been sniffin?
2) Why?
3) Why do you keep your bathroom stockpiled with their scent?

;)

Dear oh dear. Look what the mailman brought me today: :thumbup:

70_shrunkandcropped.jpg

A Deuce of RatmandDeaux :D :

74_shrunkandcropped.jpg

While I had the camera out I did some comparison shots. I took some with my M9 LE (also #22 - thanks Eric !) and the HCLE 4.0 ;) :

67_shrunkandcropped.jpg

Then I remembered some people wanted a comparison shot with a SAR 6. So out came #122 (thanks Skunk) :) :

75_shrunkandcropped.jpg

I still have a fair bit to learn about photography ! Still - a nice looking bunch:

64_shrunkandcropped.jpg

So how does it feel? There are a few subtle changes in the handle profile that make it even more comfortable than the RMD. A few subtle changes in the curvature of the handle make it feel fantastic :cool: !

72_shrunk.jpg

And even though this pic doesn't do it justice - the top guard is very close to perfect. It gives more control when you choke up on the choil :thumbup: :

73_shrunkandcropped.jpg

One last one - next time I will get every Rat in the house - they are hard to catch all at once !

71_shrunkandcropped.jpg

Hope my photos aren't too bad - thank you very much, Eric for these. Perfect ! :D

Have a good day, Swamp Rats !

wow, awesome group there, Magoo :thumbup:
it's cool to see people enjoying their RMD2s so much. passing on this offering has me looking forward to the Rodent Solution that much more.

saw lots of Elvis impersonators last night and got into the free peanut butter and banana sandwich bar. the Blue Hawaiian isn't really my style drink but it works for a night
i'm definitely a fan of Elvisfest:thumbup:

Peanut butter and banana sandwich. :eek::D

I must admit, I've never tried that one. I'll have to give one a go. :)

Eric,

What's happening with the swamp??
I'm worried that they may have bull dozed it in, in the name of progress. :confused:

Ian.

Edited to add:

Magoo, That's a nice selection of knives you've got going there. And nothing wrong with those pics.
Ian.

Ummm...I assume you mean the dog, not the runt?

And MB, I got three questions for you:
1) How many French whores you been sniffin?
2) Why?
3) Why do you keep your bathroom stockpiled with their scent?

;)

Yep the dog. The runt is a girl

1) Plenty of them oversea's

2) Its something to do when oversea's:D

3)The wifes bathroom. For some godawful reason people think it makes a great gift buying a gallon of the most foul smelling perfume in a fancy glass jug.:barf:

I am the kind of guy that will if I am forced, by reasons out of my control, to go to a mall. I will try to find any entrance not guarded by a damn perfume counter. If I do have to go by a perfume counter I will hold my breath and running flapping my arms like a chicken just like they had us to when we had to go through the gas house in the military. Just to get rid of the smell quicker.

Hence why the wife doesn't force me to go to the mall often;)

Peanut butter and banana sandwich. :eek::D

yeah, man. Elvis' favorite sandwich was peanut butter and banana. i saw a sandwich documentary (yes, sandwich documentary:D) on PBS once and they had Elvis' cook break down how to make his sandwich. i believe it was:
-2 slices of bread, buttered on both sides, pan fried
-peanut butter on both pieces of bread
-bacon
-sliced banana

i made it immediately and it was delicious -and i could feel my arteries clog :eek:
supposedly, he ate 5 a day
if it was good enough for the king, it is good enough for me :thumbup::thumbup:

#23?

MB, I think I speak for many of us when I say I'd pay good money to see that video footage of you in a mall. Even more if we could see the wife's expression :)

And when you say "people" think gallon jugs of toilet water make good presents, is that your way of asking the group for help in figuring out what you should be getting your wife? ;)

Oh, and Magoo, that is a nice set of blades. I had my doubts about the RMDeaux--the top guard wasn't doing for me. But now, seeing how it works in the hand, I may have to rethink my bias...

LOL, I have no problem picking out gifts for the wife. But apparently her nieces were born without functional olfactory senses.

LOL, I have no problem picking out gifts for the wife. But apparently her nieces were born without functional olfactory senses.

Here's how you recalibrate those malfunctioning olfactory senses:
in the height of July,
1)get a spray/squirt bottle with the adjustable nozzle.
2)fill it from the Jug of StinkPretty,adjust nozzle to 'Stream'.
3)drench the nieces from head to toe in a large outdoor area with a strong wind blowing.
4) After an hour in the sweltering heat,allow them to hose themselves down in the front yard before allowing entry into home.

This will effectively recalibrate the malfunctioning units.
:D

Thanks Thrill. Just wished I had put the Taz Rat in there. Fits between the RMDx LE and the M9 LE.

I am worried about Jazub......

Back