1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rat Chat down

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by MonkeyBomb, Nov 26, 2010.

1. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp Swamp

2. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    Bring back the Swamp!!!!!

3. jazub

jazub Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010

i can understand it taking so long to bring back an entire forum.... in SMELL-O-VISION and 3D!!!! :eek::eek:

i've got a clothespin for my nose and my red and blue lenses ready to go. let's do this! :D

4. revengencer22

revengencer22

Sep 7, 2009
    I am really starting to wonder what is taking so long. I know how much IT guys cost and this must be costing them a fortune. The question is if it has been of this long how much longer can it go? I think the answer is very long.

Don't worry guys as soon as I hit "Post reply" it will be fixed, you guys can thank me later. Same as whenever I can't wait for a new knife and instead buy another maker the next day a new knife comes out and I can't afford it. Again your thanks are not needed.

Universe just can't let me be right.

5. MonkeyBomb

MonkeyBomb

Feb 13, 2010
    I say I.T. has dropped the ball on this one. It shouldn't take this long to get anything fixed.

I hope it isn't costing the company too much business. I had no clue how to go about purchasing Busse-Kin blades until I had spent a ton of time on the net and company sites.

6. tatteredmidnight

tatteredmidnight

Mar 19, 2010
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Someone screwed up big-time here. I work in IT and my ass would be fired if I had this kind of downtime without one hell of an explanation.

There isn't even a place-holder page saying that the forums will be back soon. It just errors out and gives a generic page not found. Big mistake in my opinion. I hope someone has been chewed out over this.

-- Adam

7. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    So do I wait for the Rodent Solution or buy a knife in the upcoming Ganza? We don't even know what the Solution is...a pre-order could be set up here.

My friends with websites could not afford to be down this long...

8. jdigi101

jdigi101 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Oh man! You bring up a good point MattinLA. I can see it now. I'm going to spend all my $$$$ on some sweet Ganza nugget and then the Rodent Solution is going to be the answer to all my knife hopes and dreams. Then I'll have to wait like 5 months to save $$$$ to get the Solution on the exchange and end up spending above cost to get one in a color that is not quite what I want.

Come on! What is the Solution! Where is the Swamp?!

9. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Page not found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed,
    had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Oh well.....

10. joshuaharman

joshuaharman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Day #?

SSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    +1 for the Swamp !

12. MonkeyBomb

MonkeyBomb

Feb 13, 2010
    Waiting....................

[​IMG]

13. jazub

Feb 6, 2010

still winter.

14. joshuaharman

joshuaharman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2010

still cold

15. MonkeyBomb

MonkeyBomb

Feb 13, 2010
    Still waiting:yawn:

16. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    Think the Swamp will be back before February?

17. jazub

Feb 6, 2010

good question, Thrill. i am certainly not going to hold my breath.
    hey, how's that Florida weather down there? there's icicles on my Weber up here.

18. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Well maybe Dan will release a big chopper at the Yard in a couple months or so. I do want a Rodent Solution however....

19. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    I think it got up to 72 today with a nice Easterly breeze. Certainly can't complain!!! Here's what I get to see looking out my office window upstairs; sitting in my underwear!! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  20. jazub

Feb 6, 2010
    awwww mannnn. i was afraid of some type of tropical image with palm trees and warm waters.

here is my back yard:

a little hard to make out the details through the snow, but you get the picture :D