Rat Chat down

Good one, Jazub. I wish my backyard was as big as yours !

I tripped over a coffee table last night and landed on my left hand - I am left handed.
Completely broke the bone (metacarpal ?) about 1/2 inch under my left little knuckle and am in plaster. They say I will never have 4 knuckles again. Hard to type with my right hand only !

Have a good weekend !

cabelosmaravilhosos_80e08923e81e541.gif

...Here's what I get to see looking out my office window upstairs; sitting in my underwear!!

hey Thrill,I got yer "sitting in my underwear" right here pal...
penguinslap.gif
:D

Good one, Jazub. I wish my backyard was as big as yours !

I tripped over a coffee table last night and landed on my left hand - I am left handed.
Completely broke the bone (metacarpal ?) about 1/2 inch under my left little knuckle and am in plaster. They say I will never have 4 knuckles again. Hard to type with my right hand only !

Have a good weekend !

Magoo!!!
What the h*ll man...
brother,you gotta put your cheese away when the vodka is out brother,
you get WAY too easily distracted even without the vodka!
Heal well,and heal fast my friend.

Thanks everyone. There was no vodka involved ! No cheese to be seen ! Just clumsy magoo who has done it again !

Though after I did it and could manage to crawl to the freezer for an icepack ( I thought it was dislocated and just needed ice ) my housemate came to see why I was on the floor screaming with an ice pack. He tried to pop it in - that was a new kind of pain cuz it was broken through...my screams in resonse to that sent him straight to the freezer where he poured me a double shot - 1 mouthful vodka straight down.

But the Emergency unit wrote that I drank then fell. Other way round ! Typing takes forever!!!!!!! How do people use their right hand so much ????

But the Emergency unit wrote that I drank then fell. Other way round ! Typing takes forever!!!!!!! How do people use their right hand so much ????

Think of it this way Magoo:
once you're healed,you'll be able to wield a Chopweiler in each hand with equal aplomb! :D

We have now been down 49 days (7 weeks) (or more). Is it possible Rat Chat is gone for good? Sorry, but Rat Chat was my favorite forum and I miss it.

Duno'. I'm a lefty too. :D

Hope it comes good for you soon Magoo. They can be painful for a long time.

I once dislocated and broke one of my fingers grabbing a bridle cheek strap, the horse was bucking with my mate on it and he had broken the girth strap. I figured I'd pick him up onto my horse as we were confined in a small yard.

I should have never grabbed the bridle and let him get stomped. :D

Gotta look on the bright side though, it might get you out of the washing and wiping up for a while. :cool:
Ian.

ouch, Magoo. what a bummer. i hope you heal fast, man.
on the bright side, you'll be ambidextrous by the time your cast is gone :thumbup:

Magoo48
Now you are starting to sound worse than me- 9-1/2 digits and still going strong! Heal fast, my friend, and heal well.
-carl

Well well well, I knew you gents had to be romping around somewhere. Had a chance to get online a couple weeks back and saw the site was down but not enough time to investigate. Got a couple days now and managed to follow the trail here. So what happened to the chat? Hope this finds everyone well, despite Magoo's recent mishap. Also, is there any new releases floating around? Been curious about it. Enjoy fellas and take care.

Originally posted by Ian Allomes :

Gotta look on the bright side though, it might get you out of the washing and wiping up for a while. :cool:

Spot on, mate ! :thumbup:Now I can stand next to my housemate and say "You call that clean ? Wash it again !" ;)

Thanks for well wishes all - back at you, Swamp brothers. :D

Originally posted by xHOKEx:

Well well well, I knew you gents had to be romping around somewhere.

G'day Hoke - hope you are going good and safe !

Last edited:
Back