Rat Chat is down for an upgrade.

Still now result from you Chant Carl..... Keep it up brother;-)

I'm sorry to give hope about the Swamp by reacting too enthusiastic about finding you guys!
Live is treating me right but I realy miss that puddle of swampwater I call home...
I recently bought a SOD with help from Tom (Klink) and that knife is growing on me. The rubber grip (wich kept me from buying a Dog earlier) feels great in my hand a pulls me time and time again to fundle with it!
Yet have to put it to work, but I love that knife...

How are you guys?

Neus-
I am well, thank-you. I miss the swamp and all who dwell there as well. Do not give up hope. This outlet, while not the SWAMP, is still an outlet and a place for displaced swampers to temporarily meet and swap stories.

THE SWAMP WILL RISE AGAIN!
-carl

We are almost there Dwayne. At least that's what I keep telling myself!

It's good to see some of the old gang in here...but we need the Swamp back. This place feels too sterile. Not at all like our beloved dirty Swamp!

Dat swamp- she's-a-no dirty, she's-a home. Nuttin' like mud 'tween da toes an swampwater to make coffee (or tea):D
-carl

Hey Hindsight:
Quit yer fishin' and traipsin 'round the country doin' shows an stuff and make the swamp a priority PLEASE

Just kidding ......................sorta. All of us swamp-dwellers really miss our home base. If there is anything we can do to assist help, just let us know.

-carl

Magoo, Dwayne, Drummrboy, Elof Alv-
Welcome to the swamp-annex, sorta a methadone for the real thing ...a near-beer, almost as bad as Carlings (the stuff Jerry thinks is beer).
-carl

Back