Rat Chat is down for an upgrade.

Sent emails to Swamp Rat trying to buy some more Rodent Solutions and haven't got any replies. Those guys must be busy! Probably clearing space and getting shipping department ready for the HAWK!

I've been doing pretty good lately. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but other than that, life is good.

Missing the Swamp... even been venturing to the Pound lately not to suffer too much. (No disrespect to Pound or Dogs, just my first preference is the Swamp).

Interesting that we have had no response from the swamp at all. What the heck is going on over there. Eric usually pops in once in a while.

They are busy trying to finish the 5 hawks i ordered. They said i could go ahead and get a few since i wanted one so bad. They even through in an INFI Nuclear Melt Rodent solutions with Skull Crusher for my trouble.:D

Well, I got as much pull as an eel in an oilslick- made inquiry but met (so far) by silence. Rat Chat is up for a downgrade ...oh, did I get that backwards?

Defcon 2
-carl

One has to wonder when even Hindsight has gone quiet. :confused: He doesn't do that very often :p

Calm before the storm I hope.

The Swamp has weathered a few storms, almost perished, but crawled out of the muck every time. The ship aint sinking yet, but we're a little concerned in Texas.

I live in hope that the Swamp will return....like Elof_alv it is my first point of call. ;)

Sorry for not being around for a while, it has been crazy around the swamp lately. Knob Creek was a blast and now getting ready for Blade. Rat Chats upgrade is nearing completion. Like leatherman said, the swamp has weathered many storms.

Glad to hear from you! Looking forward to visit the new and improved rat chat.

Silence and waiting can drive you nuts in these faster than lightning internet times..

BTW, I'm still in the fold as well, standing in the back of the room, waving once in a while.

I did get a Ratmandu the other day, upgrade from a SOD.......:D

Sorry for not being around for a while, it has been crazy around the swamp lately. Knob Creek was a blast and now getting ready for Blade. Rat Chats upgrade is nearing completion. Like leatherman said, the swamp has weathered many storms.

Yeah, I know, fishin' and traipsin' around the country takes prescedence over loyal followers...:mad:

Really, thanks for the update- any word on when it might be back up?
-carl

Looks like we might have to start a new death chat to bring the swamp back.

I just hope that when it does come back online that all the old threads aren't lost. There was a lot of helpful info on the survival side of things.

Back