RAT Cutlery Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those are part of my EDC also. Both great values and performers. :thumbup:

Currently the P3AT is not part of my EDC. I will be taking my CWP next weekend. But as soon as its legal it will be part of my EDC. The fenix PD20 (Great little light) in one of the other pictures is also part of my EDC.

Wow! how long have you had that ce RAT 3? The serrations look like theve really taken a beating.

A little over a year. Its been used for a lot of firewood prep and the batoning speeds up the wear a bit but the real beating for them was using them to cut fiberglass and carbon fiber (pre-resin, just the cloth except for one occasion) blade shape is perfect for it.

The serrations just get neglected because I don't like them much :) but with the amount of rope I cut (usually 3/4" poly or larger, along with a lot of dirty clothes line) they are helpful.

my izulas :
p2140330.jpg

RC4 with his small brother
pb270303.jpg

Very nice collection!:thumbup:

Only three of 'em are seeing serious duty. I gotta get out more often. I've had the 4 the longest, and it sees little use. I think I'm going to pair it with the junglas for overnight hikes though. Seems like a good setup. Right now I usually just rock a 6/3 or izula combo.

Here is my current EDC (with the new Izula Scales!)

Here is my EDC in a couple weeks after I get my CWP back

Yes, I used a paint remover to remove the coating and I have it rubbed with some fine abrasive paper.
Very easy ! But be careful with the paint remover, it's dangerous for eyes and skin !

^damn, those pics are cool. I made the izula ant one into a background for my laptop (at 1280x800ish resolution):

Watch out for some reason the Esee 3's multiply faster than any of the ESEE knives ,some how I have 6 of them just in 3's alone.....:D

I dont know how it started to happen....I didn't even like it for the first month I had it. Now I carry one every day...have 3 of them, have sheaths for them locked to all my gear, extra belt and pocket sheaths.. and it's the only knife I'm considering multiples of.... I want to snag one of the swat models, then I'm seriously wanting a esee3-MILcpS ohh....sooooo hot...

and now izulas are just jumping into my shopping carts by themselves....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back