1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ratganza Pre-order here... (Wardens, HRLMs, and RMDs)

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azmpi

azmpi

Feb 12, 2010
    Just ordered up a Ratmandu, sent info to email. Looking forward to this one!

2. MVF

MVF Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2005
    I got my confirmation email on 4/25, but nothing since. What kind of wait times are you all seeing?

Thanks, Mike

3. bcm

bcm

Oct 14, 2009
    Mike,

I ordered two of them (1 RMD and 1 HRLM) on, 4/9; received "the ready to ship email" on 5/24. Received them a couple of days later.

I then ordered two more RMD, and 4 Wardens on, 4/16, I did recieve a confirmation e-mail on them, but no "ready to ship e-mail" yet.

and I ordered 3 Waki's on, 4/2 and have recieved the confirmation e-mail, but again no "ready to ship e-mail".

just throwing that out there for ya, since you asked.

4. MVF

MVF Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2005
    Thanks bcm, I don't mind waiting (well, maybe a little) as long as I know my order didn't get lost. I'm really looking forward to the RMD.

5. oldrich

oldrich

Aug 28, 2008
    Hey, you're quite lucky then! I received my confirmation nearly 13 weeks ago (3/24) :( and my RMD hasn't been shipped, nor finished yet... Not so great for a first time SwampRat experience, since I was told it should take about 4-6 weeks... I intended to enjoy that knife as the nice weather would begin, but it has already started a month ago here and no RMD yet - a bit sad. Anyway, I'll just wait. Don't want to waste this long time wait.:yawn:
    Oldřich

6. vickmacky

vickmacky

Mar 11, 2010
    I ordered my HRLM in the beginning of March and it just shipped today (would have been two weeks ago but I was broke then:( )so I'm sure yours should be very soon:thumbup:

7. LWFOWLER

LWFOWLER

Jun 9, 2010
    can you still order these?

8. ZenbaaS

ZenbaaS

Apr 20, 2010
    Yup, but be quick about it :D

9. bigbcustom

bigbcustom

Dec 20, 2005
    Just ordered rmd and hrlm both green blade black canvas handles

10. vickmacky

vickmacky

Mar 11, 2010
    Just got my tan/sage HRLM today and its awesome. Its a lot smaller than I anticipated but great none the less. A+ Eric. I have a custom sheath getting made as I type. Too bad I cant afford a RMD:(

11. fivefold

fivefold

Mar 29, 2008
    I have a question. I pre-ordered a few days ago... am I supposed to get an email for confirmation? Thanks.

12. vickmacky

vickmacky

Mar 11, 2010
    You will but it might take a week or so. It took about that long for mine to get email'd.

13. fivefold

fivefold

Mar 29, 2008
    Thanks, I appreciate the reply. Have a good one.

14. Lacplesis

Lacplesis

May 29, 2010
    I put in an order 6/10. Do you guys think that I should have received a confirmation email by now or is this normal?

15. REGRM16

REGRM16

Apr 27, 2008
    I ordered on 6/13 and also haven't gotten an email. I really hope the order was/is entered. I hope I ordered:
    1 Sage Green Swamp Warden (for the wife)

1 Tanker Gray Swamp Warden (for me)

1 HLRM in Tanker Gray and Black Canvas (for me)

1 RMD in Tanker Gray and Black Canvas (also for me)

1 HLRM in Tanker Gray and Tan Canvas (for my wife)

Plus sheaths for the 2 HLRMs and RMD if he still has them in stock (per a recent post he did).

Should I resend the email maybe?

16. XMP

XMP

Feb 9, 2007
    I'd wait, the confirmations have sometimes taken several weeks.

17. REGRM16

REGRM16

Apr 27, 2008
    That is reasonable. It also makes me feel better if others have experienced a wait (which is not a big deal). That and Eric was very nice to me on my Waki purchase so I don't want to be a pest!

Dr. H

18. REGRM16

REGRM16

Apr 27, 2008
    Update! Just heard from Eric and they did receive my pre-order! Great news! So I am stoked to get the "pay up" email in a 2-4 weeks.

Thanks to all for helping a fellow Rat keep the faith! Eric does exist and he (with his minions) really are working behind the the walls of the fortress known only as SRKW HQ to make the knives we crave!

Dr. H

19. mielton

mielton

Apr 27, 2009
    When is the dead line date for the pre-order? I have to wait about a week before I get another knife.....Warden looks too sweet to pass, though...ahh

20. vickmacky

vickmacky

Mar 11, 2010
    Preorder now, you wont have to pay until its ready in a couple weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.