Ratganza Pre-order here... (Wardens, HRLMs, and RMDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my confirmation email on 4/25, but nothing since. What kind of wait times are you all seeing?

Thanks, Mike

Mike,

I ordered two of them (1 RMD and 1 HRLM) on, 4/9; received "the ready to ship email" on 5/24. Received them a couple of days later.

I then ordered two more RMD, and 4 Wardens on, 4/16, I did recieve a confirmation e-mail on them, but no "ready to ship e-mail" yet.

and I ordered 3 Waki's on, 4/2 and have recieved the confirmation e-mail, but again no "ready to ship e-mail".

just throwing that out there for ya, since you asked.

Thanks bcm, I don't mind waiting (well, maybe a little) as long as I know my order didn't get lost. I'm really looking forward to the RMD.

Mike,

I ordered two of them (1 RMD and 1 HRLM) on, 4/9; received "the ready to ship email" on 5/24. Received them a couple of days later.

I then ordered two more RMD, and 4 Wardens on, 4/16, I did recieve a confirmation e-mail on them, but no "ready to ship e-mail" yet.

and I ordered 3 Waki's on, 4/2 and have recieved the confirmation e-mail, but again no "ready to ship e-mail".

just throwing that out there for ya, since you asked.

Hey, you're quite lucky then! I received my confirmation nearly 13 weeks ago (3/24) :( and my RMD hasn't been shipped, nor finished yet... Not so great for a first time SwampRat experience, since I was told it should take about 4-6 weeks... I intended to enjoy that knife as the nice weather would begin, but it has already started a month ago here and no RMD yet - a bit sad. Anyway, I'll just wait. Don't want to waste this long time wait.:yawn:
Oldřich

Hey, you're quite lucky then! I received my confirmation nearly 13 weeks ago (3/24) :( and my RMD hasn't been shipped, nor finished yet... Not so great for a first time SwampRat experience, since I was told it should take about 4-6 weeks... I intended to enjoy that knife as the nice weather would begin, but it has already started a month ago here and no RMD yet - a bit sad. Anyway, I'll just wait. Don't want to waste this long time wait.:yawn:
Oldřich

I ordered my HRLM in the beginning of March and it just shipped today (would have been two weeks ago but I was broke then:( )so I'm sure yours should be very soon:thumbup:

Just got my tan/sage HRLM today and its awesome. Its a lot smaller than I anticipated but great none the less. A+ Eric. I have a custom sheath getting made as I type. Too bad I cant afford a RMD:(

I have a question. I pre-ordered a few days ago... am I supposed to get an email for confirmation? Thanks.

I put in an order 6/10. Do you guys think that I should have received a confirmation email by now or is this normal?

I ordered on 6/13 and also haven't gotten an email. I really hope the order was/is entered. I hope I ordered:
1 Sage Green Swamp Warden (for the wife)

1 Tanker Gray Swamp Warden (for me)

1 HLRM in Tanker Gray and Black Canvas (for me)

1 RMD in Tanker Gray and Black Canvas (also for me)

1 HLRM in Tanker Gray and Tan Canvas (for my wife)

Plus sheaths for the 2 HLRMs and RMD if he still has them in stock (per a recent post he did).

Should I resend the email maybe?

That is reasonable. It also makes me feel better if others have experienced a wait (which is not a big deal). That and Eric was very nice to me on my Waki purchase so I don't want to be a pest!

Dr. H

Update! Just heard from Eric and they did receive my pre-order! Great news! So I am stoked to get the "pay up" email in a 2-4 weeks.

Thanks to all for helping a fellow Rat keep the faith! Eric does exist and he (with his minions) really are working behind the the walls of the fortress known only as SRKW HQ to make the knives we crave!

Dr. H

When is the dead line date for the pre-order? I have to wait about a week before I get another knife.....Warden looks too sweet to pass, though...ahh

When is the dead line date for the pre-order? I have to wait about a week before I get another knife.....Warden looks too sweet to pass, though...ahh

Preorder now, you wont have to pay until its ready in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back