1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ratganza Pre-order here... (Wardens, HRLMs, and RMDs)

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1gailt

1gailt Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Horray!My swamp wardens,are on the way.

2. DMelone

DMelone

Apr 20, 2005
    Eric, I received my Sage Samp Warden today. Thank you!! I have wanted this knife for a very long time and it was worth the wait!!

3. Kirk_Ferentz

Kirk_Ferentz

Feb 16, 2010
    Going on three weeks now, still no reply ....

4. Hateman

Hateman Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 28, 2000
    These will be be my first Swamp Rats. I wondered about the colors. On the Warden pic of the fist page, I am guessing that Sage is the last blade from the left and Tanker Grey is the third from the left?

Which blades pictured have black canvs versus black paper handles. Anyone better than the other?

5. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    I replied to all pre-orders on Monday, if you didn't receive a confirmation drop me a note.
    [email protected]

Thanks
    eric

6. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Hateman,

You are correct on the Warden colors...#3 is Tanker and #4 is Sage.

The very first picture on top is a RMD with Blk Paper followed by a RMD in Blk canvas in pic #2. As far as one better than the other, the paper is smoother and "feels" harder in the hand, the canvas is probably just as hard, but because the material is "Rougher?" it "feels" softer and more grippy. Both are great handle materials, it just comes down to aesthetics really.

Hope that helps!!!

Stump

7. Hateman

Hateman Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 28, 2000
    It helped. Puttting in orders for some now. thanks for the info.

8. lakelly

lakelly Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Just picked up my first 2 Swamp Rats from the Post Office - a tanker RMD with black canvas and a sage Warden - they are awesome! I can't wait to get outside and work them out a bit! Definitely worth the wait - thanks Eric! :thumbup:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  9. infantrylife

infantrylife

Jul 17, 2010
    Received mine this morning. Missed them yesterday so the mailman left the card since they're insured. Couldn't sleep last night since i was thinking about the RMD and HRLM i ordered.

Thanks Eric!

10. Cruzrmm

Cruzrmm

May 21, 2010
    Received my Swamp Wardens yesterday.
    Excellent communication and lightning fast shipping.
    Thanks Eric!

11. silvi76

silvi76

Apr 24, 2010
    Hallo Eric

Swamp Rat RatManDu please i want one too!!

Please!!

International Buyers can also buy from you??

12. silverbullets

silverbullets Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Follow the instructions on the first page of this post (emailing) and unless things have changed Eric does ship international but you don't settle that up until your blade is ready to ship :thumbup:

13. Buffalohump

Buffalohump

Sep 7, 2006
    Hiya all, is it possible to order a knife and a sheath at the same time?

Thanks!

14. knguye11

knguye11

Nov 1, 2005
    Does anyone know where to get sheath for RatManDu?

15. fishface5

fishface5 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Spec Ops sheaths fit them nice

16. bigbcustom

bigbcustom

Dec 20, 2005
    I have several sheaths from Chuddy Bear Leather one of which is for my ratmandu, and they are top notch material and construction. You would not be disappointed! Also have kydex from several people for other ratmandu's, and all are passable quality. On Scene tactical sheaths is a good place for kydex.

17. skwurll

skwurll

Oct 12, 2008
    Sage/Tan RMD on the way! Thanks again Eric!

18. Claudiasboris

Claudiasboris

Aug 23, 2010
    I'm hoping that this is still running.

Tanker gray RMD with black canvas handle requested.

I'm very keen to get into this Swamp Rat thing, they look like great knives.

Claudiasboris

19. SAHARAT

SAHARAT

Mar 13, 2010
    Your in luck:thumbup:... They happen to be available now, no pre-order needed.

Follow the link ... When going through the ordering process, make sure to include the color combo that you want ( Black Micarta/Tanker Blade) in the comments box that will be provided...
    http://www.shop.ratknives.com/product.sc;jsessionid=B943450ED660D259AA3120E7C5281E93.qscstrfrnt06?productId=208&categoryId=1

You may not want to hesitate...

Enjoy!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  20. jonnyt16

jonnyt16

Jul 17, 2007
    Whats up with On Scene Tactical's website?? Hasn't been running for a few weeks now. Would love to be able to see some of their sheaths.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.