Ratganza Pre-order here... (Wardens, HRLMs, and RMDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent a pre-order email...

Moss green Wardens.

How do I know if the mail that was sent is confirmed?

I just sent a pre-order email...

Moss green Wardens.

How do I know if the mail that was sent is confirmed?

In a few days he (Eric) will email you back confirming your order. Be patient as it may take 4 or 5 days for him to get back to you.

I just got my confirmation email from Eric about my RMD:thumbup:. Now the waiting begins.

At last! Got email - my RMD is ready to ship! Thanks Eric, though the waiting was quite painful. (approx 15 weeks) :yawn:
Now I'm so looking forward to hold it in my hand...:thumbup:
Oldřich

I ordered 6/10 (sage/tan HRLM) and my knife shipped today. Hope this helps to keep you guys excited!:thumbup:

Does this pre-ordering close out? Any idea how long you can still order these knives? I'm pretty close but probably need a few days to mull it over...

Eric could pull the plug any time. But there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of impetus for him to do that. My guess is that as long as Jerry's willing to keep making RMDs, HRLMs and Swamp Wardens, Eric's willing to keep selling them. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like I should be okay for a few days. Does anyone have a good pic of the tan blade color (I'm guessing the "tan" that is in the pics when you look at the pic "properties" is the "sage" color?)? I may be wrong, but it looks like the pics of the tan blades on the first page might have their white balance a little off or something ...

I'm thinking about a HRLM with tan blade and black canvas.

Well I am actually just waiting on some answers that I could probably get answered more quickly in this post:

1. Are these the only swamp rat models that can be had? I really liked their rat hunter.

2. Also considering a Busse (something like a game warden or smog warden), but sounds like you have to order it from their custom shop, which I'm guessing would cost an arm and a leg. Also, even putting cost aside, not sure if I really want INFI over the swamp rat SR101

3. It sounds like there are Busse SAR-3's that will be available soon... but I'm waiting to hear back about how much these might cost, and I can't find much info. on the SAR-3. And, again, INFI over SR101?

Well I am actually just waiting on some answers that I could probably get answered more quickly in this post:

1. Are these the only swamp rat models that can be had? I really liked their rat hunter.

they (and the rodent waki) are the only models available from the swamp rat store right now. past models are available on the exchange or from other places private sellers...sell.

2. Also considering a Busse (something like a game warden or smog warden), but sounds like you have to order it from their custom shop, which I'm guessing would cost an arm and a leg. Also, even putting cost aside, not sure if I really want INFI over the swamp rat SR101

ordering from the custom shop takes between a long time and forever. you can order from the busse combat website (they usually have a few models available to order) or from the busse company store if they have anything in stock. the knives ordered from busse combat directly don't ship until they're ready; this is also the case with swamp rat and scrap yard. if you want a busse that isn't a current production model your best bet is the exchange.

3. It sounds like there are Busse SAR-3's that will be available soon... but I'm waiting to hear back about how much these might cost, and I can't find much info. on the SAR-3. And, again, INFI over SR101?

the SAR 3s have all been sold through the company store so far, so you need to check there or the exchange.

How long does it take you all to get a reply to your initial pre-order email? Going on 6 days now for me with no reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back