Ratmandu Addiction

Thanks, a cheap ashtray i got from the big "river" store but it comes from the magazine that rhymes with dudk lmao... 2 for 10 bucks

The Ratmandu is a pretty awesome little knife, I think it's about the perfect size for just about everything. Great pictures everyone! :thumbup:

Well, I am glad to see that I am not the only one with a RMD addiction. Some of those are just beautiful. My plain Jane tanker grey black paper micarta one shipped today.

Well the first step is admitting you have a problem so good for you!

My SE shipped out yesterday :)

Hi, my name is Russ and I am a RMD addict!!!

I resemble that remark. :)

I know I shouldn't mention that other company here but I think I now have as many RMD's as SHSH's and or SHBA's.
The RMD is just THAT good.
We just need one in INFI.
I think the RMD is the best knife to come out of the mind of the Janitor ever.

How did I miss the longer RMD???!!

Must have!!!

You talking about the protos?

I almost went after them too and I know KnifeHunter (T) had a couple at one time.

I likes me some RMDs, no doubt. But I'm holding out for a über sweet variant before I add another to the pile. For example, the N2K RMD concept!!!

Here is a few, a couple customs and a couple regulars blades!!!
003-10_zpse0815af1.jpg

Russ, the 2nd one down... whats the deal with the blade? whats it called? Looks like more of an assault knife like that. very cool.

Russ, the 2nd one down... whats the deal with the blade? whats it called? Looks like more of an assault knife like that. very cool.

Bro, You talking about the Double edged BLK/BLK RMD or the PUMPKIN-RMD below it??? The BLK/BLK G-10 double edge was a custom that is nothing short of nasty. Now the PUMPKIN is recurve/clip pt. that is my favorite. Very fast in the hand:thumbup:

Back