Ratweiler

Man, this is killin' me. Mine shipped the day I left town. It's now sitting in my PO Box, while I'm stuck on the opposite coast until probably April. ARGH!!!!!

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but had the wrong address. So hopefully I can pick it up from the ups store today

Got mine too. After handling both sizes, I'm glad I opted for the 3/16 version for myself

My 3/16 is "out for delivery," and has been since 5am. The UPS guy must be having a busy day--he almost never gets here this late. This has been one of my more unproductive days of working from home. I've wanted a Ratweiler for 5 years now and the suspense is killing me. At least nobody else is home, otherwise they would probably start knocking on the walls to mess with me the same way they mess with the dog.

My 3/16 is "out for delivery," and has been since 5am. The UPS guy must be having a busy day--he almost never gets here this late. This has been one of my more unproductive days of working from home. I've wanted a Ratweiler for 5 years now and the suspense is killing me. At least nobody else is home, otherwise they would probably start knocking on the walls to mess with me the same way they mess with the dog.
It's worth the wait. I've wanted one for years as well

It's here!!!!! Bigger than I expected--the spec ops sheath doesn't fit as well as I was hoping. Gonna have to order some leather for it. The Ratweiler deserves a pretty sheath anyway :D Man does this knife feel good to hold!

It really does feel terrific in the hand, one of the most comfortable grips I've had. It looks so good too I had to put it in leather instead of kydex.

Just got my 3/16 black W tan/black G 10. Looks awesome. Feels much better in hand then the 1/4 with micarta for some reason?

Back