Ray Mear's Wolfspyder

I just grabbed one, couldn't hold out any longer. I'll post some pictures when it makes it across the pond to Hawaii.

I have seen just about nothing on this knife over in the UK, and this thread here seems very quiet?

How're the other owners finding theirs? Mine's awaiting more inclement weather to have some fun in the woods.

Looking forward to the chatter.^
I tried to get one on a trade but failed.
rolf

Mine landed in my whittling kit (the pretentious name for the plastic tub I haul my crap around in). I like it for whittling some things, but frankly I prefer a much thinner blade and grind for most of my uses.

Lycosa,

Nothing has displaced my Wolf yet. The blade is thick, but it cute and slices well.

Stay on the hunt for one.

Kreyzhorse

Refreshing that thread as my love for the WOlfspyder is growing stronger and stronger.

I have brought mine to Norway were it could be measure in a land were scandi are legion...

20171019_214153-021082467779.jpeg

And really my little Wolfspyder was shining in the middle of the Vikings.

20171019_132849-01692132311.jpeg

20171019_132600-01333769662.jpeg

20171020_213517-0147704224.jpeg

I managed to snag a backup piece at the seconds sale last week. Unfortunately, I also snagged a lefty PM2 which is going to make it impossible for me to ever warm up to a normal compression lock. I guess that's life.

That's a nice knife. Might be the only bushcraft folder I have seen that I like as much as the EnZo Birk.

I have been looking at these. That's high praise because that Enzo Birk I just love. Deploys faster than an auto and great blade. I almost always carry one around the farm.

Back