Red alert traditionals!

Beautiful loom fixer ED, one of the best I've seen!

Thanks Jeff. Were it not for one pin head size blemish on the pile side blade, I would call it mint/pristine. It's a realy really nice one. It is the open middle one in this picture.

m1NIPjh.jpg

black mamba black mamba - waynorth waynorth

Here are the three Loom Fixers in a group. Bottom up: 1965 - 1969; 1970; 1974. Notice how through the years the angle of the sheepfoot blade as they protude from the frames is more exaggerated. In other words, there's more angle to the dangle as time went by. Also note the 1974 is covered with pakkawood dyed with a red tint. The other two of course are red bone.

vd0wu8L.jpg

That one at the bottom, with the straighter blade line-up (less cant) with outstanding bone...that's what it's all about :cool::thumbsup:

Here's a doctor's knife outfitted with red pearl Kirinite that I bought for my daughter a little while ago. Have to admit, I kind of like the pattern. So much so that I recently ordered 3 (one in each blade configuration ... blade/spatula, 2 blade, and single blade) for myself!

doBhxNH.jpg

Really like the Victorinox Safari series for out in the woods or camping. The longer blade makes it great for slicing up some sausage and cheese out on the boat too!

I’d love to find and older one like that with the old style awl. See them here and there occasionally but just not in a great condition like yours.

Back