Regrets

JohnTheTexican

Gold Member
Why the heck did I return Muddy Mojo Variant #10 to the trough? I've seen a couple of them come up on the Exchange, and it seems that I could have flipped it for a couple hundred dollar profit before the credit card bill came due and used the proceeds to pick up another Game Warden. Seems like the only Busse you regret is the one you don't buy.

Bad manners indeed.

Still, if you had any sense about you, you'd have hoarded that one for a couple of years. :D

I had to toss it back because I'd just bought half about a dozen Game Wardens and my FBMs started hitting the credit card, and I have an inviolable rule against acquiring new debt. If I can't pay it off by the due date, I can't afford it.

But in retrospect, I think I probably should have sold a few Game Wardens to cover the Mojo investment.

Oh well. At least I still have Number 9.

I'm regretting that I only bought four Street Scrapper 4's. What was I thinking?

hush. i only got one. you stop it, meow.

and i still want another FBM. urban camo and black canvas mags is calling me...

hush. i only got one. you stop it, meow.

and i still want another FBM. urban camo and black canvas mags is calling me...

What, you think I was serious? :D

BTW, The Order button awaits....

Why the heck did I return Muddy Mojo Variant #10 to the trough? I've seen a couple of them come up on the Exchange, and it seems that I could have flipped it for a couple hundred dollar profit before the credit card bill came due and used the proceeds to pick up another Game Warden. Seems like the only Busse you regret is the one you don't buy.

That's odd. I only see one that sold for about $45 more than the Ganza price and the seller paid all shipping. Did I miss somethng?

What, you think I was serious? :D

BTW, The Order button awaits....

not to incur any sort of selling here, but i have honestly thought about selling some other smacking new wauseon goodness in favor of another FBM. the thing is just friggin gorgeous- it's like a modern gladius in the hand- it handles so friggin well!

Probably not. I think there may be something in the HOG Code that says it's bad manners to buy with the intent of immediatley reselling at a grossly inflated price.
I can't help but notice that several rules in the HOG Code run counter to basic economics. Ordinarily, if an investor sees an item at a bargain price and he or she knows they can resell it for a substantial markup, they'll snap it up in a heartbeat and sell it for whatever the market will bear. I believe that's called capitalism. But here it's called treason.

Go figure! :confused:

that's because basic economics and common decency often butt heads. :D

not to incur any sort of selling here, but i have honestly thought about selling some other smacking new wauseon goodness in favor of another FBM. the thing is just friggin gorgeous- it's like a modern gladius in the hand- it handles so friggin well!

I've got the same thoughts running through my head. Can't decide whether I should sell a couple extra GW's I've got and buy another CG FBM or not.

I can't help but notice that several rules in the HOG Code run counter to basic economics. Ordinarily, if an investor sees an item at a bargain price and he or she knows they can resell it for a substantial markup, they'll snap it up in a heartbeat and sell it for whatever the market will bear. I believe that's called capitalism. But here it's called treason.

Go figure! :confused:

So you would buy something nice and then mark it up to sell to your brother? My brothers do no such thing. In the past, I was only charged maybe $25 over what they paid for to cover shipping.

Pulled out of respect

As for regrets? NO EFFIN' REGRETS!!! PERIOD!!! ;)

"As for regrets? NO EFFIN' REGRETS!!! PERIOD!!! ;)"

Yes and not even about the old days being... well old.

Here is my problem with “good old days" posts; in a nutshell they are insulting to the people I have met in the short time I have been here that are “good people”. Some of those are from the times called "the old days" and some are from the very newest days. To say that one longs for the old days minimized the good that can be found here today.

Some of you may not agree and that is fine with me too. But this is my opinion.

Back