• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

Hinderer 3.5 scales... Liner delete, Challenge accepted!

UScpYp3l.png

More!

Really getting into the swing of things! Its on now guys! Expect a lot of great things to start coming out!

Expect PM2, Hinderer 3.5, ZT350, 0770, Grip and mini grips soon!

GZcjCC6l.jpg

qZO2lGnl.jpg

TSM1wLDl.jpg

dA4ACi1l.jpg

HYDs3qvl.jpg

RIm9fzdl.jpg

wgPvYw2l.jpg

Man, I know I'd said I was interested in some texture on that grip, but I gotta say the stonewash/blasted "standard" scales might be where it's at. That looks really good.

350 Ti scales fresh of the machine! Need slight tweaks but they are GTG! Now accepting pre orders! $150 The two sets I have now will be sold for $125
I also have some 0562 Natural pre cut micarta scales if anyone wants to play with their dremel. $15 shipped each.

LI5omuul.jpg

ZshYSZPl.jpg

8Edy3oIl.jpg

P6TcYwnl.jpg

Hi Stevos -

let me know how to get some scales for my ZT350 in some smooth Ti or Al.

thanks

Titanium for PM2 and hinderer scales is inbound.

And then there are these...... Timascus lockbar stabalizers.... I will do every and any knife. Contact me via for ordering.

gCmOjwKl.jpg

TnFmfYMl.jpg

wZieZ3Xl.jpg

Ok guys if you want to Preorder it will be $40 shipped, paypal or MO. Email me at Rippscnc@gmail.com with your name address and knife model. I can do 0550, 0566, 0560/0561, 0562, I will be doing others as well but I only have these ZT models on hand. I cant give you a timeframe as Timascus is not always in stock. I will order it and inform you when its here.

On a side note Timascus scales are now possible.

pkjH5UAl.jpg

oGy9azIl.jpg

BbtAkbkl.jpg

kwIODGNl.jpg

Holy smokes, love 0562! And those ti-mascus LBS are sick feel free to put me down for a couple, TY

You do some awesome work! I'm actually looking for something a little simpler for my 0566. Could you make a stainless steel scale for the 0566 that would act as a liner delete. I'm going to de-assist the knife so I don't need the liner or the chamber for the tortion bar. I just wanted to replace the liner and scale with a solid piece of stainless like the opposite side. I'd love it to be out of 410 stainless like the other side and the same thickness. Is this something you could do? Thanks

U know I'm not a huge fan of the Hinderer Bowies but seeing that setup with the titanium scales is definitely changing my mind. That looks freaking awesome. I would definitely rock that knife with pride.

Ill be out on vacation till the 15th, I am getting everything I have done shipped out today. Work will be resuming the 16th. talk to you later!

Just wondering, do you have any Emersons modeled yet? I'm thinking of maybe procuring a Titanium set of scales for one of mine.

Back