• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

Todays work, Brass is now in the lineups as well, Grips are fully modeled and I will be playing with them in aluminum next week.

nf4aZAHl.jpg

HWi6mYKl.jpg

woBWQ2Rl.jpg

TfXt3KDl.jpg

wXdseBCl.jpg

f3ro4RMl.jpg

OI44m1Zl.jpg

Benchmade Griptilian scales! First test cuts! I would say success! Need to thin it out some but everything fits good. Hope I don't have to test to many scales... I hate putting these back together!

G5QNwuXl.jpg

eJnCU71l.jpg

E184npXl.jpg

EzreKVHl.jpg

cM4FwK2l.jpg

Mi4mUesl.jpg

I also can't wait for the mini grip scales. I need something for my ritter, I can't stand the stock scales!

Have you ever done any scales for the Thistle? It's another cheap Kershaw like the Thermite but a great budget knife. Some green canvas micarta or something.

Subbed,

If you end up making Ti scales(liner delete) for the Hinderer Eklipse, I am interested.

May the force be with you.

Ordered some ALU for some more benchmade grip testing. Be patient. Shit is about to get real awesome around here!

p84BvNDl.jpg

T5uPymIl.jpg

ows1Da0l.jpg

JMuW6Jyl.jpg

M7GYYb6l.jpg

TTTNcnxl.jpg

309Z3xJl.jpg

2jqkUWRl.jpg

fqdYZcll.jpg

NQBDYMml.jpg

hFChPkbl.jpg

QvLWWbcl.jpg

Have you done any work on either the stock sebenza scales, or do you have anything to offer for a Large 21?

You do some Great work, but that storm trooper mask is Incredible!

Back