Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Very cool chibbi. I have two now, thanks to you. XM 18 Gen lll, I'll post pics, after I take them.

I have been admiring these knives for a long time. I just stumbled across this subforum today and I am excited to see you guys have been added. Very cool.

The other day the wife was asking me what I wanted for fathers day. Can somebody tell me more about this knife. Also how does one go about ordering one? I have looked at the website in the past but it was not very clear. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

orig.jpg

I have been admiring these knives for a long time. I just stumbled across this subforum today and I am excited to see you guys have been added. Very cool.

The other day the wife was asking me what I wanted for fathers day. Can somebody tell me more about this knife. Also how does one go about ordering one? I have looked at the website in the past but it was not very clear. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Watch the exchange, they seem to come up every couple of weeks lately from what I've seen. They don't take orders directly, but rather you have to go to a dealer for a new, from Hinderer, knife. Rob posted that they expect to be shipping some out to dealers sometime in June if everything goes as planned with production.

You won't be disappointed with this knife, IMO.

Watch the exchange, they seem to come up every couple of weeks lately from what I've seen. They don't take orders directly, but rather you have to go to a dealer for a new, from Hinderer, knife. Rob posted that they expect to be shipping some out to dealers sometime in June if everything goes as planned with production.

You won't be disappointed with this knife, IMO.

Thanks for the info.

Here are my two. They are both CTS-XHP blades. The Green Scale/Beadblasted blade XM was one that slipped away unmarked. :D

The black scale/stonewashed blade is my EDC user. :D

my 3" xm-18 and small seb
attachment.php

also with some other toys in the background ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• hinderer_xm-18_sebenza_1.jpg
    hinderer_xm-18_sebenza_1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,943
  • hinderer_xm-18_sebenza_2.jpg
    hinderer_xm-18_sebenza_2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 3,815
You can't unless it was purchased new, and or the info is passed along. Rick's first batch with CTS-XHP started shipping the first week of February. We shipped dealer orders for about a week and a half when we realized they weren't marked. Luckily there are not a lot of unmarked blades out there.

Great pic of the blue clip and filler,looks good!I leave them the "wrong"way round
You gotta love these 24's if you got them eh Rob ;)

Nothing unusual, but I love the knife. Pictured after a bit of woodwork :)
b65c81cf4d.jpg

Last edited:
Back