RIP Charlie Mike

I'm at a loss.......

he was a great guy who would chat on the phone anytime. treated everyone with respect. he really had a great passion and was quite an artisan. this is a true loss for us all. R.I.P. Matt. we are gonna miss ya.

Rest in Peace Charlie Mike. I never did get one of his knives, I had a design for a chisel edge bowie I wanted him to look at for me this year. He was one of the first persons I met when I joined BladeForums. It was awesome how he turned his life around and I admire how he served his country.

RIP Matt

CM gave me a regrind on a broken knife without knowing me from Adam.

5824ED21-8868-42E2-8E35-32471FB50723.jpeg 52479412-896D-4089-950C-4A929AAD8703.jpeg
Started following him, his work and his journey-stand up guy if there ever was one.

Although not a piece he made I did buy a Case Bose Tribal Spear from him. Going with me tomorrow for sure.
7607BB3F-B9FA-41FE-A8D9-DEBDD8578B5C.jpeg

Last edited:
I really really like Matt!! He is so brave, so inspiring...every time joking.. I am so appreciate him! I am from Russia and an old member of this community.. mostly a lurker though. I am subscribed on Matt youtube channel..Have been watching every his videos and liking his cats...his works and his knives.. such a terrible loss!! oh my....Rest in Peace dear Matt! You always be remembered! You are still live in your friends memories, your relatives, dear ones and all of us!!! I very very appreciate you, brave man!!!

Back