Ritter Wilkins Griptilians

Here is mine.Mini ghost titanium with orange backspacer(alu) and titanium custom clip.
This right here. Think I could sell off everything and have this one knife and be happy (though we all know that's not true). That blade shape, stonewash, scales, backspacer...the whole package is perfection.

I have a few including blue aluminum.
IMG_4814_zpsc820a6ef.jpg

Hey shuutr, What is the orange Wilkins? Looks nice as its seems paler than the bright orange .

G11 burnt orange. The best I can guess G11 is the translucent brother of G10. I got them from Tixx who said there were only 8 sets made.

Glad to hear you like them Jzub.
Atony after seeing your, the one with the HG blade, I need to order another set and another mini.

I know this is kind of an old thread, but can I please have some more info on that clip brand0n? Looks really interesting!

I know this is kind of an old thread, but can I please have some more info on that clip brand0n? Looks really interesting!

@chrispy513 I got it from Gavin Hawk. He made a run of them that fit the BM. It's the same clip as on a TI-lock. Don't know if they are the same. It was a very cool clip just not very functional IMO.

ahh cool! Yea I guess I can see it lacking a little bit. Guess when it comes to stuff like clips, there's no need to get overly complicated. Thanks for the info though!

Back