1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Rodent 7

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by MacLaren1, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    And yet the point was well made, LOL :thumbup:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  2. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    Thanks, Brother! I'm glad to hear some understanding!!!

3. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Yes, but there have been no 8's yet!!!:(

4. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    They could always make a Mischief 8 while they are at it!!

5. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    I'd prefer if they made those in purchasable quantities
    [​IMG]

A Chop Mastiff

6. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    A Chop Mastiff would be a grail for many Rats...why not make it?

7. paul'ie

paul'ie

Jun 6, 2012
    Say Heah Guy's and Gal's, You Guy's are absolute right, Infact I think I'm going to start a K. A. (Knife Annonymous). I bought my Ratmandu then the Rodent 9, then the Rodent Solution. What a great set. Then to lighten things up I got the Rodent 7 and then the Rodent 4. That was a good thing and that combo became one of my Fav. Then I waited on the Rodent 5 and Rodent 3 because I thought they were too close to my Ratmandu and my Solution But since I was so climate to completing the series, I went and got the Rodent 5 and the Rodent 3, and no regrets, both are different and what a pleasant surprise. But I wanted a Summer Long Knife and again no regrets getting the Rodent Rucki. When it came to the 6" blade I bulked, I didn't like the Tactical look for what I use my knives for. SO I had the Rodent 6 thinned down and the top guard taken off. They did a perfect Jonb and it does look like a beefy Ratmandu on steroids, you can't hardly tell it ever was a Rodent 6 unless you know what to look for. In the mean time, my Busse Compact was doing the same thing. Yeah You Guy's were absolutely right.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk