Rodent 7

They could always make a Mischief 8 while they are at it!!

I'd prefer if they made those in purchasable quantities
Rat20Mastiff20Chopper.jpg

A Chop Mastiff

Say Heah Guy's and Gal's, You Guy's are absolute right, Infact I think I'm going to start a K. A. (Knife Annonymous). I bought my Ratmandu then the Rodent 9, then the Rodent Solution. What a great set. Then to lighten things up I got the Rodent 7 and then the Rodent 4. That was a good thing and that combo became one of my Fav. Then I waited on the Rodent 5 and Rodent 3 because I thought they were too close to my Ratmandu and my Solution But since I was so climate to completing the series, I went and got the Rodent 5 and the Rodent 3, and no regrets, both are different and what a pleasant surprise. But I wanted a Summer Long Knife and again no regrets getting the Rodent Rucki. When it came to the 6" blade I bulked, I didn't like the Tactical look for what I use my knives for. SO I had the Rodent 6 thinned down and the top guard taken off. They did a perfect Jonb and it does look like a beefy Ratmandu on steroids, you can't hardly tell it ever was a Rodent 6 unless you know what to look for. In the mean time, my Busse Compact was doing the same thing. Yeah You Guy's were absolutely right.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back