Rodent Solution....Pre-order NOW!!!!

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Available now for Pre-order (delivery in approx 4-6 weeks).

The Rodent Solution (RS)
Steel SR101
blade length 3.5"
Overall length 8 1/8"
Thickness 3/16
width 1.1"

Price $108.95

Handle Options
Tan Canvas
Black Canvas
Black Paper

Blade options
Black
Tanker Gray
Moss Green
Desert Sage

To pre-order send an email to ratknives@insightbb.com with your name, address and phone #.
Include the number of Rodent Solutions you want and the color combo's you are ordering.
Subject line should say Rodent Solution

RodentSolution.jpg

Here is a pic of all available colors
DSC_0116.jpg

Top to bottom they are
Black canvas with moss blade
tan canvas with moss blade
black paper with moss blade
black canvas with sage
tan canvas with sage
black paper with sage
black canvas with tanker gray
tan canvas with tanker gray
black paper with tanker gray
black canvas with black
tan canvas with black
black paper with black

Last edited:
Email Sent! I should just have you send it to Dave Brown. Will you be offering BuyBrown pants on this one???

Still bummed that it wasn't an M7.

Last edited:
very nice, i really like this one! Still, I was hoping for the Rat Mastiff Chopper. This is similar in size to the Howler i have.

Whats the weight on it?

Last edited:
Awesome:D I'm in:thumbup:
Looks like a long warden with micartas:thumbup:

Cool design. Looks like a Game Warden that Mike Teevee had in his pocket when he got sent to the taffy pulling room.

They look pretty sweet!
Ordered two
I'm gonna have lunch and then stroll on over to the yard and see if DAN has anything new up his sleeve...

oh and might as well jump on the Rat Mastiff death chat as well

Dang I like that.

I've been selling a bunch to simplify and get my users out more, but that's my style!

Man I was really hoping for a big chopper but thats a really nice looking blade. If I needed a small knife right now I would def get one. Here's to hoping for a Scrap Yard chopper coming out soon!!!!! I'm a mess.

I was hoping for a bigger Solution too!!!! Oh well, it's hard not to like the stuff the Swamp puts out. Eric, how about some more shots from all angles and some comparison pics to the Warden, RMD, and HRLM. Pics of the other handle colors would be great too if you have them. Thanks for bringing the Solution to fruition!!!:D

Killin me smalls!!!

I wasn't really looking to buy any blades until June.......and now this!!! It looks great!!!

Very nice. Now I just need to decide which combo to get.

Some comparison pics would be nice.

I had a problem, I had a void in my Rat family. Looks like I'll have to figure out a Rodent Solution!:D

Back