Rodent Solution....Pre-order NOW!!!!

Haven't heard from Eric for my pre-order yet but, just saw the option to order for those with pre-order on their website, so I went ahead paid for and pray;). Invoice ID: 0000005905. Let's hope to see it soon:)

Haven't heard from Eric for my pre-order yet but, just saw the option to order for those with pre-order on their website, so I went ahead paid for and pray;). Invoice ID: 0000005905. Let's hope to see it soon:)

You might not be in on this first batch, those will go to the one's that submitted pre-orders a few days after it opened and have received confirmations and info to place their order. If you haven't received a confirmation I'm assuming your pre-order was just recently submitted and we don't have those knives ready yet.

:D:D

You might not be in on this first batch, those will go to the one's that submitted pre-orders a few days after it opened and have received confirmations and info to place their order. If you haven't received a confirmation I'm assuming your pre-order was just recently submitted and we don't have those knives ready yet.

:D:D
That's OK Eric, I already expected it but want to pay for ...before I spent my money for something else:D. I can dream a little at least;)... Back to the waiting.

Being unfamiliar with the Swamp Rat order process:
is the overall number of these knives limited or will you keep producing them until people stop ordering them?
Just wondering how much time I have to make up my mind and put some funds aside before I order.

Being unfamiliar with the Swamp Rat order process:
is the overall number of these knives limited or will you keep producing them until people stop ordering them?
Just wondering how much time I have to make up my mind and put some funds aside before I order.

Interested to know too. Also, what was the problem that this was the solution to?

All paid up for my Tan Canvas and black blade. Hope she gets here next week.:)

well, mine just showed up and it is perfect, except for one thing: whoever alan is can't sharpen a knife to save his life. other than that, it's so amazingly comfortable in hand that I can't believe it. yeah, it looks like someone threw a game warden in a taffy puller, but it feels so much nice than my warden that it's amazing. you hit it out of the park on this one, eric and crew!

heres a pic of some of its relatives for comparison
007-2.jpg

well, mine just showed up and it is perfect, except for one thing: whoever alan is can't sharpen a knife to save his life. other than that, it's so amazingly comfortable in hand that I can't believe it. yeah, it looks like someone threw a game warden in a taffy puller, but it feels so much nice than my warden that it's amazing. you hit it out of the park on this one, eric and crew!

Surprised about the Alan comment! I've received 3 so far that had his name on them and they were great. I'm sure if you contact Eric he could get you taken care of. Enjoy the Solution; it really is a great little blade.

Surprised about the Alan comment! I've received 3 so far that had his name on them and they were great. I'm sure if you contact Eric he could get you taken care of. Enjoy the Solution; it really is a great little blade.

same, mine and my brothers RMD are sharpened by him

both have a "glass edge" so sharp they feel dull, can shave with both

my brothers has a tiny micro chip on the edge tho, so tiny i'm not worried about it, it will come right out when it dulls and needs sharpened again.

it was fine after a few minutes on the stones, I was just very surprised after all the recent hulabaloo about the improved sharpening protocols in the shop. now I just have to talk my wife into letting me order another one...I still can't believe how great this feels in the hand.

I didn't think I'd be getting one of these as I usually don't like small knife...then I made the mistake of looking at a bunch of photos of it. Now I've got 2 on the way.

Do you guys know if these are sharpenable on the Sharpmaker? Eric told me they are a slight convex edge so I wasn't sure.

Got mine about a week or so ago. Great little knife and as others have stated- just feels great in hand. Have a bunch of others to compare it too- between Busse and kins and it really is a useful blade. Great EDC or can do most of what you would with an RMD- minus the wood chopping of course, but if size and weight are a factor- to say a backpacker, I couldn't think of a better little blade for starting a fire or prepping your food. What I like about it is the fact that I actually will use it a lot. Ive been using my scabs a lot, but for a few hundred less- again, this will do the same thing and get the job done- usually exceeding your expectations in whatever you throw at it. Can't beat the sticker price either. Can't wait until I can abuse mine a little more and give her some character. Anyone on the fence- get off. Sweet little do everything EDC and its fully backed by Busse warranty/guarantee.

Picked up my box at the Post Office this afternoon. I am placing an order for some more now. Going to be an awesome little blade. Early to call, but might like it more than the HC.

Back