Rodent Solution....Pre-order NOW!!!!

Order in!!
Took me a while to decide which color combo to go with. I went with a tan and desert sage.

eric, we need some other pics, stat! my mrs. said she wants to order me one for valentine's day, and I need help deciding!

eric, we need some other pics, stat! my mrs. said she wants to order me one for valentine's day, and I need help deciding!

I'm working on getting some other pics with different color combo's. Until I get them hopefully these pics of the RMD will help. The options are the same so try to imagine this is the Rodent Solution instead of the RMD ;)
DSC_0831.jpg

Colors are top to bottom
Black Canvas with Tanker Gray blade
Tan Canvas with Moss (green) blade
Black Canvas with Moss (green) blade
Black Canvas with sage (tan) blade
Tan Canvas with black blade
Black Paper with black blade
Black Canvas with black blade

I havent even recieved my first RMD yet but I decided to pre order this. Looks like a nice little bush/hybrid. may attach this to my duty rig.

It has taken up to and over a week for me to get a response on a couple of occasions, but I've always gotten one. As others have said, don't worry Eric's got ya. :thumbup:

hey eric, are you going to have any of duane's sheaths in stock when these are ready to ship? my wife just spoiled my surprise!

Sigh, not ANOTHER one... Eric, this is yet another practical design with gorgeous curves. We need more!

Last edited:
Back